WISHFUL WEDNESDAY....HAIR

Wishful Wed.....HAIR

Wishful Wednesday

I wish I had......Nicole Kidman's Hair......well at least for a little while! Or her hairstylist!

There is just an elegance and grace about her!!! I think her hair colors is just lovely...and look at her creamy white skin!!!....Being a Southern Girl I try hard to keep my skin covered in the Texas Sun so as not to get burnt to a crispy french fry! My hubby is a fan of the pale skin and sadly since getting skin cancer twice now...I too am a fan!

I wish I had the versatile styles like Nicole...from wavy, straight, up-do, etc! Mine is naturally wavy that I blow dry straight everyday! I can not style hair worth a flip, so I keep it simple. My poor daughters never have cute do's....ha ha! Hopefully they don't get my trait!



Comments

Kelly said…
ooo i love her
wonderful actress


new follower
Anonymous said…
ohhhhh good choice girl! I love her hair! xoxo
Nicole said…
Love her!!! She always looks gorgeous, I'd love to have her hair stylist as well!
What a great blog -- so glad you played because now I found you and following ya ;)

Her hair is always so pretty up, down, pony, etc.
gorgeous hair! it is amazing how often celebrities change their hairstyle! your blog is adorable and so glad I found it through the blog hop! Hope you don't mind me following you!
Great choice! She is timeless.
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am following you now as well.

Popular Posts