15 months of 6 on 6


SATURDAY IS OUR FIRST DATE SINCE HAVING LILS 15 MONTHS AND 21 DAYS AGO...
Ok it's probably all our fault....we just don't like leaving our kids and since I'm still nursing Lils we always used that excuse. But I'm sooooo ready!

We try to take the kids out for a family meal once a weekend, but w/Lils in her new "I am going to sit here for only 5 mins before my meltdown so beware or I'll throw stuff around the place and scream the loudest you've ever heard" stage, we just stay home. Enough said!

My in laws are babysitting Lils (the big kids have playdates) and are totally ready! They have been begging us for months to go go go. Yippee!!

So hubs and I are heading to our favorite restaurant, "Pappadeaux's", and we are going to sit there and take as long as we want to eat! In fact I think I'll just sit there staring into my hubby's gorgeous brown eyes and draw hearts on his hand! (name that country song)

I've already picked out my dress and shoes and perfume and and and!!!
Here's to a fabulous Saturday Night!



Comments

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I think we will keep having them...I just love having a baby in the house! :)

As for your date night, enjoy!! We have had several (I am blessed to have my mother live 5 min away and she is knocking down our door to keep the babes) and they are a great time to reconnect. Just don't be disappointed if you end up talking about the kids for most of the time! ;)
Ohhhhh, yum. I miss Pappadeux's! Haven't been there since I left Houston. We're really about getting out for date nights. Need to make more of any effort in the new year!
and you get to hang out with your bff tomorrow night :) and you always have a sitter for lils down the street ya know!
Have a great time! Your blog is adorable! I just became a follower!
Paige said…
Oh.my...that is a long time...we are kinda in the same boat...we have no family around us AND my youngest has nut allergies so finding someone to watch them (her expecially) is not easy! It is months in between our dates...but so needed!

And isn't that song Gettin' you home?

Have fun Saturday night!

paige
...also wanted to tell you I tagged you for a little bloggy award! It's always great to find a new blog to read!
Southern Savvy said…
Enjoy your date night! You so deserve it!
Unknown said…
LOVE this blog!! You have a new follower!! PS--> I wore cowboy boots when I took my bridal pics last month :)

Popular Posts