7 Maybe Not So Interesting Facts


Like she said...."A Big Southern Thank You" to Musings of a Southern Belle Mama for this award. I'm supposed to tell 7 interesting things about myself and pass this award along to 7 other terrific bloggers!
I'm not sure how interesting but here goes....

1. I dream in black & white and it's always night time (go figure)

2. I had a freaky freckle on the palm of my ring finger of my left hand, but it was removed.
And another freckle grew back on the palm of my right hand.

3. Hubby and I eloped....and I don't regret 1 minute...the true elopement where you don't tell anyone until you did it!!

4. I threw up underwater while scuba diving

5. If one hand gets wet I have to wet the other one or it feels weird.

6. I love to sing song lyrics...only to find out that I don't truly know the words.

7. Have vertigo on a daily basis


Now I'll pass this award to 7 other blogs .....

Brown Eyed Belle

Jimmy Choos and Baby Too

Live.Love.Laugh

My Thought- Uninterrupted

Short Southern Momma

Stickles Family

Sweet Tea and Biscuits


Comments

Anonymous said…
congrats on your award girl! You totally deserve it! I have random freckles like that too {have them across my nose...but one on my bottom lip!?} Thank you SO much for thinking of me!! You just made my day! XOXO
Southern Savvy said…
You made me LOL about the scuba diving comment! Girl, I've been there! My Husband has never let me live it down and I will NEVER eat McDonald's before getting on a boat ever again! Congrats on the award!
Anonymous said…
When you sing the wrong words they are always like the most ridiculous thing and when you find out, it's like... "oh, that makes more sense, haha!" :)
xx
Cora said…
Nice knowing you better! :)
Oh those peskey little freckles!
Congrats on the award!!
There's one waiting for you on my blog!
Anonymous said…
This is my first on your blog, but your facts are so interesting! Throwing up underwater... What was that like?! Did it just... expand all around you?? And you and hubby's story - SUPER sweet. :) Congrats on the blogger award! You've definitely got a cute name for your blog.. has a ring to it!

xo
How did I only know 3 of those things?!

Popular Posts