I want to be a Weiner!

A night WEANER that is ....

My dear Lils is killing me....She still doesn't sleep through the night and she's 15 months. I've tried talking to her...pulling the whole 'why can't you be like your brothers and sister...??' bit but that didn't work either. I don't plan on weaning her from her day boob until she's ready...I'm hoping that's a really long time from now...I love my booby baby, but this nighttime suck monster has got to go! Try rubbing sandpaper on your nipples for a few days and then tell me how you feel? It's not the constant sucking....heck I'm used to that...but it's the placement of her new monster molars and other 7 teeth she just got in. Lils will wake in the night...root around...tap on my nursing clasp...I will sleeplessly open it and she goes back to sleep. If I don't let her she fusses and wakes hubby up and I can't have that. He works hard for us and needs his sleep too!
Maybe next week I'll SUCK it up and start the night weaning!

Comments

Cora said…
I like your humor.....SUCK it up! cute....
I know how you feel, I had to wean when Holly got teeth period! She would bite me...I'm sure you know how bad that feels...it's pain that goes straight to your toes then travels all the way back up again...
Mommy knows what's best....you will do the right thing I know:)
Wow. I commend you. I was only able to make it 6 mos. The evil lady Mastitis kept visiting me over and over.

Popular Posts