What in the World?

I did a post a week or so ago about BK AK (before kids after kids) and I have one more to add.....

Last night Little Lils walked up to me w/a nice stinky.....I look at my dear hubby...who looks at me with the 'Yeah right' look on his face! What is it with men and smelly diapers?

So we head upstairs to her room and sure enough ...whew weeeee...what in the world is that in her diaper?

I can't for the life of me figure out what I fed her and I'm racking my brain. I've got the diaper pretty much under my nose staring at it....and then I have the "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh right I remember" moment.

About this time hubs is standing in the doorway with this odd look on his. I glance over and shout....

Me: "Grapefruit....that is grapefruit....look how weird it looks after it gets squeezed in the colon"

Hubs: "No, that is gross"

Funny how after having children you are obsessed with what you put in them and what is coming out!



Comments

Sam said…
Hey, I'm new to your blog -- cute title!

Hehee, this post cracked me up! I also checked out the BK AK too. I'm still in the BK category myself, and I can definitely relate to a bunch of things you said, hehee.
You are so funny!! My kids don't like corn or raisins even know because I never gave it to them when they were little because of how it looked when it came back out.
Anonymous said…
Eeew! Lol!!! I know though... sometimes you just have to investigate the poo.
xx
Angie said…
Ha! I am the same way...too funny!
Your sick hahaha! I still love you though!
Simply Me said…
cute blog!!
new follower
Becca said…
That is too cute!! I don't have children but I have had a few pups I treat like my children. When I was younger, I went outside to find piles of dog poo. They were easy to spot because they were all kinds of bright colors, like crayons! Turns out, we had left our water balloons out a couple of days before and our dog had literally passed water balloons through. She was safe but it was such a colorful backyard that summer!!!!
Ginger said…
haha that's hilarious. I just read your bkak post and it was so funny.
Annie said…
Thanks for commenting on my blog yesterday!!
Isnt it sooo funny how smelling/studying nasty diapers becomes an "ok" thing to do....I woudl have DIED at the thought before I had my own :)
50s Housewife said…
Oh how funny! My best friend and I were just talking about that this morning and how we don't really miss it. Our kids are older now. :)
HILARIOUS!! Men and poopy diapers just don't mix, or atleast our men!

I completely understand!

Katie
KJ said…
This is HILARIOUS! I'm still in BK- so its so funny to think that someday I will inspecting such things but I totally believe I will. :)
Michelle said…
LOL! I had a similar experience last week when Desi was sick and all she would eat were blueberries.

Popular Posts