It's More Than Just Hump Day

It's Wednesday! My favorite day of the week.

Wednesday means a few things.....

1. One step closer to the weekend
2. A clean house
3. Something delicious is for dinner
4. Something delicious is baking in the oven!

You see every Wonderful Wednesday my In Laws come to dinner! I am truly blessed with a terrific Mother/Father In Law and hopefully they feel the same! They come right at dinner time and help entertain the little one so Mommy can actually have a bite. Those with multiple kids realize the joys of the small thing in life!

I meal plan every Sunday for the entire week, but pay special attention to this day! My FIL is a sucker for all things sweet! I pride myself in my cooking. But where my real passion lies is with baking! I love my Southern Living cookbooks and have tons of recipes still yet to try!

Tonight on the menu:
Quick Chicken Noodle Soup (5pts for those on WW)

Crusty bread

Chocolate Marble Sheet Cake
This was simple and quick to make! You can see Little Lils helping...she is a little Homemaker in the making!
So happy Wednesday to y'all!


Comments

That soup looks delicious...and the cake even better!
Carrie said…
That's so great that you have your in-laws over weekly. I love my MIL & FIL as well. I feel so lucky whenever I hear horror stories of wives & in-laws not getting along!
Oh yummy!! I will have to try both recipes!

Thanks for sharing and Happy Hump day!
Love from Texas said…
mmmm i've been craving chicken noodle soup like crazy these past few weeks! thanks for the recipe... it'll give me a nice break from canned campbell's ;)
YUMMMMMMM! Happy Hump Day...a day late! And what a cute picture...she's a doll!

xo
Blair
Angie said…
Holy Moly that chicken soup looks so good, and the cake...Mmmmm.

I wish my in-laws could come for dinner every Wednesday.

I just loved it when we used to hang out! I hope you guys had a ball!
That’s sweet that y’all get together for dinner every week. I wish I could say the same about my in-laws. They are very sweet but not sure I could take both of them at our house every week. Sorry I know that’s bad to say.
The soup looks delish. Hope you guys had a wonderful evening :o)

http://domesticprincessintraining.blogspot.com
Perpetual Prep said…
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog - yours is adorable! Menu sounds GREAT!!! Have a great evening :)
sHp

Popular Posts