Conversations Between a Man and Wife


Wife: (mad txt'n)

Husband: (staring at wife)

Wife: (still mad txt'n)

Husband: "what are you doing?"

Wife: "Hold on"

Husband: "Is that your BFF?"

Wife: "Hold on I'm txt'n her back"

Husband: "How many txt's is that? Like 10?"

Wife: "I don't know....I guess...."

Husband: "Why don't you just call her?"

Wife: "Because we're both busy and talking would take too long"

Husband: "and this doesn't? I don't get y'all"

Wife: "It's a girl thing honey"

Husband: (slaps head)



Comments

carrie1 said…
Ha ha ha.... I totally understand. I hate talking on the phone since I am on it all day. So after 4 o'clock let the texting begin! =)
Too funny! Just one of the many things men will never understand! :)
Angie said…
HAHA!!

That is too funny and so very right!
Ginger said…
haha that's so me and my BFF.
Jaymee said…
LOL!!! That is a great comic!!!! Thanks for sharing: ) BTW, loved the slumber party pictures. Very creative.

Popular Posts