Runny Noses ....I Supposes

Poor Miss Lils has had a runny nose since Monday....she's been fine except she can't breathe at night to nurse....and snot bubbles are a common occurrence from her face during the day.

This morning I caught her standing at the table (yes on the bench...nothing and no one is safe) and she had her babies lined up giving them medicine and wiping their noses! I was filled with such pride! She is such a good mommy already at 16 months! Sweet baby!


Happy Friday to Y'all!!!



Comments

So cute! Teach Rals that Lils!!!
Vanessa said…
Very cute! Love it when they're Little Mommies!
This is precious!! ..and she had four babies too!
Awwwwww, I bet she's imitating someone! Good mommies make good mommies!
Annie said…
SO sweet!! I love this.
We haev had LOTS of snot bubbles at our house this week too :)
katie + bret said…
That is WAY too precious! Thanks for sharing!
Holly Lefevre said…
CUTE - my daughter (2.5) is so into her babies...diapers, medicine, swaddling. It is adorable.
Holly
Heather said…
She is a cute pie!!
Liz Mays said…
Awwwww....I love that she's taking care of her little babies!
Jaymee said…
My lil Man is almost 16 months and was on the table earlier this week when i was sick. I think they like the view better up there: )
Hope she is feeling better. We bought one of those cute humidifiers from Target (they come in a penguin, elephant and frog) and it worked wonders for the babies!!!!
Carey said…
We've been battling snot lately too :( No fun at all!
My E has that same shirt...too cute! She likes to force feed her babies with my huge kitchen wooden spoons :) haha
Cora said…
Bless her little heart....
So sweet seeing a little one "copy" their own mother....makes you feel giddy...you are doing a good job at mothering!!
Anonymous said…
I stumbled across your blog this morning and have been looking over some of your past posts and adore your site. Just became a new follower and wanted to say hi! Happy Saturday.

Popular Posts