Long Time No Talk....

It's been ages since I've posted anything....too much has happened and my old age (chokes) is making it difficult to remember everything to blog about....

I'll start w/the basics! Yes I'm alive and well....and so are the kids! Lils is growing in leaps n bounds....15 months and walking, running, skipping ,talking, and just running me plain ragged! She is in a mimic stage...She likes to say the words we say! (Must be careful)
I need to record her precious voice. She is starting to associate her siblings w/their names! The poor dog MoMo (as she calls him) gets chest bumped by her. It cracks me up....when the dog takes a snack from her hand or grabs one of her toys, Lils gets crazy mad. She will head over to him and chest bump him w/a "No No No". Moses is so patient and gentle with her....she will pull his fur or try and ride him a hundred times a day and he just sits back and takes it. View photo of the 2 together!



Lils is still a dancer. She's been dancing since she was 8 months old....and it keeps getting cuter. The latest thing is Country Music Videos...she can't get enough of them! I think we have a little 2-stepper in our future!

Grayson is getting taller and taller....I think as of today he is just shy of 5'10....and still the jokester! Constantly pulling pranks on everyone in the house...including Lils!

Jake is going still our cool "Hedgie". 2 of his closest friends have moved away this year, so we've had to deal w/losing friendships!

And for Miss Kate.....she turns 9 this month and we are planning her first Sleepover Party. I have all these terrific ideas in my head....but you know how that goes....they usually stay right there..in my head! Ideas needed please....So far these are my ideas....the girls come dressed in their Pj's and slippers.... I'm going to decorate the table to look like a bed and the girls can eat some dinner (haven't decided yet on the meal)...the girls will have stuffed animals to stuff and dress.....I'm going to get water bottle labels w/Kate's name and age....the color theme might be pink and green (depending on if i can find cheap bedding for the table decoration) and cherry 7up for the drink.....popcorn and movie watching for later....and the cake I'll decorate it to look like girls sleeping in a bed. I'm keeping the party to only 5 girls....small #...we're talking 9 yr old girls...who squeal! I've never ever ever had a slumber party myself growing up so this should be interesting! I think Hubby might take the boys to Dave and Busters to keep them out of the house as much as possible!!!

Comments

Morningtower said…
I remember when Faith was the same age as Lilly. We took her to a local festival (Henderson County Apple Festival, a really cool hometown kind of event) and up on this big stage there were a bunch of people clogging. Well, Faith watched them for a few, then started trying to dance right along with them. It really is so cute when they do stuff like that!!! :)

Popular Posts