Wishful Wed....Lady In Red



Wishful Wednesday is a fun way to think about the things in our life that maybe we think could be different...hop over to Kelsey's blog to see how this all got started!

This week's topic is:

'I wish' .... I could have worn the gown that ______ wore at the 67th Annual Golden Globes Award!

Granted mine isn't from the 67th ....I forget which one, but.......
Eva Longoria's red dress rocked the red carpet! Hubby and I eloped ....a romantic perfect incredible day back in November 2006. I tried to have a friend duplicate this dress in white for me for when we had a reception for our friends in family, but it didn't work out! :o(
My hubby always wants to see me in red and this dress would probably knock his socks off!!!




Comments

Unknown said…
I LOVE that dress!!
Tiffany said…
I love it! I would Wishful Wednesday for her petite little frame. =)
Gwen said…
This is definitely a gorgeous dress!!! XOXO
You would look hott in that dress!
Juliana said…
Eva is one of my favorites and everyone loves to be the lady in red!
I love your blog title SO cute! I love Eva's hair. I wish I could have it - even if it's fake it's still beautiful. I wish Kevin Paves was my guardian hair angel! ox
Sam said…
What a gorgeous dress!! I'm a sucker for anything red, hehee. Great choice!
Nice dress! I always love what she's wearing so this is just perfect! :D
Oh my goodness -- how in the world did I miss this dress!!!!!!

Popular Posts