You know You're a Mom When...Part 2

You know you're a mom when....

Your oldest yells "ATTACK" and you've learned to duck....just in time to have air soft green bullets whiz past and nail your 2nd child in the butt!

You go to your coffee to zap it for the 3rd time in the microwave only to find this


You ask hubs to keep an eye on the youngest demon princess while you run to the grocery store b/c you forgot something only to find this when you returned
(mini me's play makeup...hope she doesn't realize it's missing b/c her sister ate it)


You open your washer and find odd objects inside
(look closely inside on the blue shirt)


You see your youngest standing on a stool and instead of freaking out you grab your camera

And then it hits you why the kids were drinking Orange Juice this morning and you forgot where it came from....It was supposed to go w/the oldest to school this morning for the PTA Teacher Appreciation Breakfast. UGH!

Well now that you ran your errand and got your new Memo/Chalkboard....maybe you won't forget things now. Check it out! WOOHOO. No more menu on the fridge! I love Hobby Lobby and 50% off sales!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

Kat said…
Thanks for my daily preparation for motherhood! Todays lesson: Check for bugs, Hide all makeup, and Buy a chalkboard!
Genesis said…
the princess is so cute. amazing how she can balance on that stool :)
Tiffany said…
All.So.True. At least we're not alone .
Kristen said…
Oh boy!!

You better get the little one in gymnastics...that is once crazy balancing act she is putting on!
Drew's Mom said…
Yep, you are definitely a MOM.. great times!
I thoroughly enjoyed the 'accident' picture last night of Lils! She is so cute!! And yes, I agree with Kristen...you need to get her into gymnastics!! :)
These are all so true...so completely true! I love the pic of your little sweetie standing on the stool! What a little monkey!
jen said…
My favorite is the licking pic. That stuff tastes awful! Why would she want to eat it?
melifaif said…
Love it. All!!! Gave me a good laugh...what exactly is on the blue shirt?
Anonymous said…
Is it wrong that I thought "Bad kids, no dinner for you on Tuesday!" when I saw the big zero next to the Tuesday night on the chalkboard? LOL! I love the pictures - lils is adorable!
Great list. Hah, its so funny. I love that your youngest was doing a balancing act on the stool. And that she ate makeup. Parenting is the best. Its so much fun :)
I just love the makeup pictures!! So cute!!
Carey said…
My little princess has recently taking a liking to climbing everywhere too! I'm on my toes all the time!
I love Hobby Lobby and their awesome sales too! I have numerous pretties from there hanging on my wall!

Don't miss the great giveaway going on over at my place now :)
Unknown said…
Oh this was an awesome list! I love it
Wow! What a day! The fly in the coffee RIGHT when you needed a boost might have pushed me over!!! Begaw, yay for falling into bed after a play hard day!!!
Vanessa said…
Nodding through the whole stinking thing!
Unknown said…
That little one's going to keep you on your toes!
carissa said…
love it!!! the sweet joys of motherhood! i wouldn't trade any of it for the whole world!
carissa said…
i was just about to add your button to my page... but you must have disabled left click and i can't add it. boo hoo! : (
I forgot to answer you question you asked me on my blog. Its about the tree behind my sons crib. My sister in law did that for us. She is really talented and so I asked her to paint the tree. I printed off a picture of a tree that looked just like that one from a site I found and I gave it to her. She used an overhead projector from the school she works at and drew a small version of the tree on the clear paper. She projected it onto the wall and traced it by pencil, then all she had to do was paint it. I was so impressed with her.
Never a dull moment! So cute.. Only to be a fly on the wall (not in coffee) at your house.

Popular Posts