A little Nip and A Little Tuck

I'm not opposed to a little makeover especially if it makes you feel good.
No No you didn't click the wrong button....It's still me just better!!!

Thanks to Becca over at Jumping Jax Designs! She totally rocks and has the patience of stone. Well when it comes to working with me she does. I think I had her doing a million revisions and not once did she freak out on me! HAHA...Thanks Becca for your hard work. She even did all of this while moving! WOW..Super Woman!

Check out my new button too!




So run over to Jumping Jax and check out her prices and tell her I sent ya!!!


Thought I'd post a few items from our menu this week. I had a slow start on Sunday so if you have ideas send them my way.

Monday- Crock Pot Sloppy Joes (Gooseberry Path)
Tues- TBD
Wed- Yes French Dip again (The Inlaws heard about it from last week and are dying for it) dessert is going to be an amazing Choc Pecan Cheesecake!
Thurs- Diner Meatloaf Cups w/Corn Fritters
Friday and Saturday TBD

It's also Teacher Appreciation week for my younger kids.

Today we have a Sonic gift card w/a letter of thanks. The teachers love their Happy Hour and what better way to end your day then a couple of free drinks!!

Another day I'm making Sugared Pecans (saying thanks for being a sweet and nutty teacher this year)

Another day I'm making Texas Millionaires (saying thanks a MILLION for being my teacher)

Another day I'm making Caramel Pecan Apples

Whew!!! Teachers have a tough job and I wish we could do more to make them feel appreciated this week!!




Image

Comments

Anonymous said…
Damn, you're a nice mama to do that! Can I teach your kids, just for those goodies? Sounds amazing!
Shannon said…
Love the new look. I could use a little update myself! And as a former teacher, she's gonna flip over your sweet and thoughtful gifts!
Shannon said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
I love the new look!! :)

You are so kind and thoughtful to do that for all of the kids teachers! :)
K said…
The new look is great! Thanks for being great to your children's teachers. I know they will love all your gifts, as a teacher myself. It is parents who care who make the lives of teachers easier.
Neely said…
What a sweet mom you are to do that for the teachers! OH EMMMM GEEE(in the voice of a 13 year old girl) I love love love your new look! So fabulous :)
Mindy said…
Love the new look!!! And what a great idea for teacher appreciation week! Your kids' teachers will be thrilled!
LeAnna said…
LOVE the look!!!
jen said…
#1--new look? Great, but I do miss the boots
#2--all the stuff you do for teachers makes me feel guilty. But I will do a little sumthin'.
#3--Made your Chicken Divan last week. It was a hit. Thanks. It will make it into the rotation for sure!
#4--Nothing. Just like ya, and have a great day!
Unknown said…
I love your new look, totally cute! What you are doing for the teachers is amazing, you are such a good momma
Adorable! I love the new look! Your menu this week sounds yummy.. Those prices are INSANE wish I would have found her!
I definitely wish I was your child's teacher!! I had a few parents like you, but know that you are special. Most parents don't even acknowledge Teacher Appreciation week. :)
I LOVE the new blog design! I'm going over to check out the site that did it! And I'm jealous of your kids teachers & the menu looks awesome! I also grabbed the new button! It's up on my blog!
And I love caramel pecan apples!
Mrs. H said…
Wow, woman! I'm impressed with all those teachers treats! I don't ever remember giving my teachers something everyday of the week!

Love the blog makeover!
carissa said…
i wish i could have a little taste of everything you are making! it sounds wonderful and i know the teachers will adore it! your new design is fantastic. yay!!! it makes me smile.
Stef said…
Thanks so much for reminding me that is this week. Yikes. I have got 4 teachers to get stuff to. I love your ideas. I may just have to borrow one. And I wanna hear about those crock pot sloppy joes. Please!
I LOVE your new look. So cute!!
I really need to do something with my blog.... It's so plain jane...not that there is anything wrong with that.
Erin said…
As a teacher myself, wow I'm jealous! :) What lucky teachers!
Blair McLeod said…
lovely new blog look!!

p.s. i have a new giveaway for silver earrings that i think you might like. i hope you'll check it out www.wild-and-precious.com
Teachers sure are lucky to teach your kiddos!
Vanessa said…
Looks good! :-) What a sweet parent you are!
Amber said…
I love corn fritters. Yummy - want to send some to my house this week?

Lovin the makeover as well. Did you ever get your apron??

Popular Posts