Lift It Up...

While getting ready this morning Jeremy Camp's song "Give You Glory" came on the radio! He is one of my favorite artists and this song pretty much sums it up!!



Here is a picture of Little Demon Princess playing in the water....the temps have been slowly creeping into the mid 90's. We took her to the pool yesterday, but needless to say she wanted to steal everyone's pool toys and thought she could swim and can't. She didn't seem to care...and I was a nervous wreck. Hubs will hang w/her in the evenings w/the sprinkler while I take the big kids to the pool! :o)

Also ....check out her chalk artwork on the side of the house...don't worry...it washed off w/no trouble!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

jen said…
At least yours was chalk. Hyrum did that same thing on my white cabinets in the study with sharpie marker!
But . . . I bless the person that invented Magic Erasers! Saved his life that day!
Good luck with the swimming thing. Those stubborn ones can't be convinced of anything!
Liz Mays said…
While in the sprinkler, she looks as if she's in the middle of singing a song! Cutie!
cute sprinkler pic! I'm sure ya'll are glad the pool has opened back up! I wish I had a pool, it's in the upper 90's here already!
Shannon said…
So cute! Love the sprinkler shot. Can't wait to get GG out in the water...She loves the pool, so I'm hoping she'll dig the sprinkler. Happy Memorial Day, Laura!

Popular Posts