Menu Monday


I thought I'd change up pizza night and make dough today for Meatball Calzones. Basically I just stuffed them w/yummy meatballs, sauce, and cheese! I'm watching them baking up in the oven as I type!!

Wed...that's my homemade Chicken Soup hubby requested!

Thursday is a favorite w/my 3 men! The most incredible fish sandwiches we've yet to try! (I'll post the recipe this week) Of course Mini Me turns her nose up at fish....and Lily has yet to try them...

I finished the teacher gifts today.....no school today so I thought the kids could take them tomorrow!!! I sure hope the teachers like them!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

Tracie said…
I can't wait to see your fish sandwich recipe. We're big fish eaters around here - even the kids.

Love the teacher gifts!
carissa said…
the basil fish sandwiches sound superb! i can't wait for the recipe!
Courtney said…
The cookie bouquets are adorable. Coming from a teacher, I am sure they will adore them. Happy Memorial Day!
Mrs. S said…
meatball subs look amazing!
and your teacher gifts are the cutest!
Annie said…
the teacher gifts are adorable!! love them!!
meatball calzones sound so yummy!!
the chicken soup does as well!! have you posted this recipe previously?! i'd love to attempt it!

hope ya'll have had a great weekend!!
Liz Mays said…
I think the teachers will love those!!! You really are inspiring me with your meals. You're so creative and I'm feeling guilted into being a better me.
K said…
Yummy looking teacher gifts. Normally teachers don't like apples stuff, but I think there would be an exception for your treats.
I found your blog through Texas Blogging Gals. Your blog is so cute.

The teacher's gifts are great. Can't wait to see how the recipes turn out. You will have to share them.

Popular Posts