A letter to the Eggitor

Dear Eggitor, President Uter'rus, and Over-here-ies,

I just wanted to let you know that I was pretty upset w/your last performance.

I mean how could you work in great unison together....get a girl's hopes up and then fail like that? Didn't you realize how many people were counting on you and excited and cheering you on? I even made banners ready to stand on the sidelines as you were on your race to keep you motivated in the final months/weeks/days! You worked brilliantly the 4 times previous...I know you have a few more great performances in you left!!

But then there was that horrid day that I was told you failed me and I lost my little treasure. I was angry, hurt, confused and sad. I mean how? You've never failed us before.

So I'm writing to let you know I'm giving you a few more chances.
We're ready to try this all over again and really need your full undivided attention.

So, what can I do for you to make things work this time? Need a mani/pedi? Done....Need a full body massage...Done! You name it and I'll do what I can to make it happen so that you can be in your best tip top shape!

I just really really really enjoy the benefits from what the 3 of y'all working together can accomplish (with a little help from the mrepS too)....and we're looking forward to trying this all again!

Fingers crossed!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

Tiffany said…
::SQUEE:: So excited for you! I can't wait to hear the positive news momma! Enjoy the making! lol
Molly said…
YAY! So excited for you and can't wait to hear the good news :) Best of luck and I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun trying, wink wink ;)

I'm a little jealous, what I wouldn't give to have another little baby around the house. Can you have a chat with my hubbs and convince him a 3rd kiddo isn't bad? HA HA!

Have a great day girl!
Shannon said…
Good luck woman! Fingers crossed!
Angie said…
Trying is all the fun right? Cute letter :))

I LOVE your makeover...super cute!
LeAnna said…
Hoping and praying for you, girl!!!!
Fingers Crossed for you! Wishing you the best!
MaMaWilson said…
Fingers crossed & a prayin heart for you!

p.s. I love your new look! Your blog is my favorite! ...so I put your new button on my page.
Good Luck! I'm keeping my fingers crosses and praying for a little miracle!
Mariel Collins said…
Love your blog! Your awesome, four kids..I'm the youngest of 4 and i will tell you i wouldn't trade it for the world. Keep trying, Keep trying! Positivity is everything!Thanks for subs. to my blog..too!
Vanessa said…
You're a fair boss. :-) Praying for you!

Popular Posts