Wordless Wednesday....Dude Friend's Grins





Comments

Molly said…
He is so cute, and looks SO much like you! So sweet!
Natalie said…
Aw, he's so cute!! That dimple he has is absolutely adorable!!
Lori said…
Oh I spot a dimple!!!!!!! So cute :)
Lauren said…
The dimple & double chin kill me!! SO cute.
He is so chunky! Love it!
mountain mama said…
i'm a big fan of the dimple too!!! :)
Jumping Jack said…
How cute is Dude Friend's little smile!? Love him!
Caitrin said…
Look at those adorable chunky baby cheeks! Adorable!
Unknown said…
OMG I just want to pinch his cute little cheecks.
Mama B said…
Awwww, so stinkin cute!! Love his chubby little face!
Stef said…
Why can't double chins always be as cute. I want to just nuzzle him a little...please?
LeAnna said…
Baby dimples are the bestest!!!
Mrs. Potts said…
Oh how cute! The pictures make me want to reach out & tickle his chin.
jen said…
What about the dimple?!!
Angie said…
Oh my goodness he is adorable!!
Neely said…
Such a sweet face!
Annie said…
what a cutie pie!! i am just loving his cheekers!! too cute!

Popular Posts