Guess What?


So is Dude Friend 2 months today or Friday?...which do you count....since I gave birth on Tuesday the 1st and today is Tuesday....but Friday is the 1st...which do you go by? Either way he's darn cute!


We actually ventured out of the house this morning....Oldest child forgot a French project...I've decided to give 1 free pass a year to take forgotten things to the big kids. High school is pretty far away (thanks stupid zoning) and it was raining and cold...and I've got a crazy 2 yr old and newbie to take for the hr total drive...not my idea of happiness, but a mom must be a mom sometimes..... off I go.

Both did great in the car....sadly the receptionist needs a new tude! No smiles and totally needed a happy pill. I was all smiles and sweet. I thought for sure Lily would make her smile but nope. Lily looks up at the sign above the lady's head and starts spelling the letters...well I was sooo proud of her to recognize them...but I guess the lady couldn't be bothered! All in all...my 2nd venture out w/the kids went well....I just might tackle Target next week!




Comments

Jumping Jack said…
Dude Friend is so cute! I can't believe he's 2 months already. BTW - I always went by the actual date, because I couldn't keep up w/ the weeks! HA!

YAY for Target trips coming soon! You can do it!!
Anonymous said…
I just wanna pinch that little Dude Friend's cheeks!
jen said…
I'm sure you'll find someone who will appreciate two darling kiddos at Target!
Dana said…
Dude Friend is the absolute cutest!! Happy 2 months lil man!
mountain mama said…
yay for 2 months!!

you can do target!! {it always helped me to go at snacktime and pass out snacks:}
Annie said…
wow....where did those 2 months go?! SOOO fast!!
Angie said…
I'm so glad your outting went well! The first few times is always stressful...heck I still get stressed out sometimes with my two munchkins!

Happy 2 months little guy!!
Shannon said…
Time is just flying! Happy almost 2 months! He just grows cuter each day!

XO
Neely said…
Laura I cant wait to meet him! Can I hold him? :)
Stef said…
Wow! You ARE a nice mom and that receptionist is a scrooge! So you've made it out the door. Record timing, my friend. You beat me!!

Popular Posts