First She's Sour ....then She's Sweet

I love this little girl. I still say she's a Sour Patch Kid....First she's sour then she's sweet.

She throws the biggest tantrums on a daily basis. For 15+ mins. I've been just ignoring her...but man is she loud and mean! Then in 2 secs flat she comes over for loving and a wipey (tissue for her face) and gives hugs. But the tantrum can start all over again just with a flick of a finger. Sadly I'm new to this....out of 5 kids...she is the first. And listen up Reid....she will be the last.

But ....to show off her sweet funny side...
I found her playing w/her mini friends yesterday....she gave them all beds and covered some up. She will make a great mommy!

Here was a sweet picture of her during dinner. She climbed up between Daddy and Sissy and threw her arms around them and said...

"Come here guys....I yove (love) you"

Then she was on the floor w/Dude Friend and his new play mat...she noticed his hand couldn't reach the toys and said

"Here Bruver (brother) let me help you pay w/toys"


Comments

Shannon said…
Suddenly I just had an image of L standing by your bed with scissors and you missing some of your ponytail...like the Sour Patch kid commercial.

That's a funny comparison! That last picture is sooo sweet!

XO
LeAnna said…
Awwww, the pics are so precious!
jen said…
Sour patch. Good analogy.
I've mothered seven, two to adulthood, and I see things in my tow little ones that I haven't tackled yet. Look out world!
Jumping Jack said…
Those are sweet pictures!

I think Jack can fit the sour patch analogy too. He can be so sweet and lovey and just like that he's a devil child! It's just a phase, right?!?!
Lori said…
Haha I love those sour patch commercials but I have never heard of a little girl being compared to them! You are too funny.

I love how she's hugging her daddy and sister and helping your little man!
Lauren said…
omg. the first picture melts my heart!! so sweet!
carissa said…
cute cute cute! i love how they play! hunter set up bowls and fed his tigers "cereal" today (the cereal was really handy manny's tools). i love seeing their imaginations at work.
Carey said…
LOVE that last pic! I have some of E & C that look very similar :)))
Neely said…
Its a good thing you had your camera handy :)
Annie said…
awww....bless her little heart!!!
Anna said…
so totally precious!!
Dana said…
She is absolutely adorable!!!

My son is very similar. He can flip at the account of anything then 2 seconds later be so lovey. It's so hard to deal with sometimes!

Popular Posts