A Little Sugar & Spice....



Mini Me had a sleepover with her sweet friend last night....we watched a movie...ate some pizzas...drank lemonade....nibbled on the Flower Cookies I made....and giggled until midnight. (They did, I was trying to sleep)

Oh to be 10 again....


Thanks to Ree over at The Pioneer Woman...she gave me a buttery way to make Cinnamon Toast.

Soften butter and mix the Sugar & Cinnamon until blended.

I then wrapped mine in a log style and stuck it in the fridge to firm up

Bake @ 350 for about 10-12 mins...Perfection.

Comments

Yummy! I love her site, but I haven't ran across this cinnamon butter recipe. I'll have to make some asap! It reminds me of my Mamaw and how she let me dip my cinnamon toast in her coffee. :)
Lori said…
mmm... looks and sounds delicious :)
MMMMM!!! Just what my butt needs ;) Have you tried her meatloaf? That looks good too
Autumn said…
Cinnamon toast brings back such great memories of my childhood!

I am new to your blog. Came over from a friends blog. Loving it so far!

I have just started a blog - very new. Hope you'll come say "Hi"!

Popular Posts