A Ball Of Total Sweetness


My baby boy is growing too fast.

Can you believe he's 5 months today...seems like just yesterday I was finding out you were in my tummy. I'll never forget seeing those tiny images of you for the first time ...praising God for such a glorious miracle.

Reid you are my sweet angel....God knew you were just what I needed ....

When you're ready for a nap you nuzzle in my neck sucking on your middle and ring finger...I just walk upstairs and lay you down. Off you put yourself to sleep.

You love to nurse, just not as much as your sister. You hate nursing in loud places...I usually have to go off to another room and feed you.....you nurse in one position only...where as your sister had a million....

You started rolling both ways and I can't keep you still....

A few days ago you started getting up on your knees and arms ready to crawl...slow down little man.


Last week you cut 2 new teeth....I have sweet toothy grins to look forward too...

Your whole face lights up when you see your little wild sister. She can make you laugh like no one else....I know you two will be terrific partners in crime.

You get tired around 8ish and sleep until around 5ish...then back down until 8ish. You are quite my little ish.

You are going through your "I gotta put everything in my mouth and eat your face off stage" ...there is nothing better than sweet sloppy drooling kisses from you.

You are the youngest of 5, but I can already tell you will have the quietest spirit of them all.

Your eyes are still the most beautiful shade of blue...mommy wonders if they will stick...or start to change....?

Happy 5 months my little love



Comments

Joanne said…
Awwww... Happy 5 months!

We're STILL waiting for Mattias to get his teeth. SInce Elise took 16 months, I'm not going to hold my breath!
Annie said…
Wow!! 5 months already?!!? How did that happen?! He is SOO cute!!
Dianna said…
I used to suck those two fingers! He is adorable and growing so fast!
Kristen said…
5 months! Man, time flies!
LeAnna said…
What a sugar lump! Happy 5 months!
Stephanie said…
Oh how sweet, time does fly doesn't?
Erin said…
What a little joy! He'll have that crawling thing down in no time!
Happy 5 months Reid! In that last picture you can see how much he looks like Lily...and Kate too(looking at the picture you posted the other day). They all have the same beautiful smile!
carissa said…
Look at those teeth, already! Lily is a typical female... She liked to eat always. Haha! Reid is such a handsome five monther!
Amber said…
He is such a doll! Crawling? He's growing up mama! :)
Carey said…
Our babies are growing TOO fast!!! He is such a cutie!! I hope he doesn't crawl too soon...You'll really have your hands full then :)
Amanda said…
I love the onsie he's wearing - where did you get it?
What a handsome lil' man!! Happy 5 months!!
Dana said…
He is precious!! Love his smile!! happy 5 months lil dude!

Popular Posts