Summertime......Feeling Fine and Bump Picture

I woke up this morning to the dog barking...stare at the clock and it's 7:45...roll out of bed...Lily at my heels...to find child #3 peeking in the back windows knocking to be let in. He went to spend the night at a friends the night before and was home early. Usually when he's spending the night w/his buddy they sleep late...not today...why you ask? BECAUSE THEY NEVER WENT TO BED.

Ok the child's 11 and totally needs to sleep at night....I can't believe his mom didn't tell them to get to bed. Now I'm gonna have a grumpy child on my hands...ugh...but hopefully early bed...he's napping now! haha
Joys of summer

What's for lunch mom? I hear this daily...
Same thing as before....go look
Joys of summer

What's for dessert....
I usually hear this BEFORE dinner...
Ummm we don't do dessert every night
Joys of summer

Can you tell anything is growing?
Ok some of you were wanting an updated baby bump...I usually only do even weeks (I like even numbers haha)



Dinner tonight?
Been craving grilled cheese dipped in tomato soup! ROOOAR!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

Neely said…
Laura you are seriously the best mom! Cuuuuute baby bump :)
Natalie said…
Such a cute baby bump, your tummy looks adorable! Love it!!!
melifaif said…
You look oh so cute...dinner sounds yummy. Poor babies in braces...I still remember that like it was yesterday.
Sam said…
Awww, what a cute little baby bump! Have a great weekend! :)
K said…
Oh my goodness... I love grilled cheese and tomato soup. It is such a simple pleasure.
Secret Mommy said…
I have really got to start meal/menu planning. And get a cute chalkboard, too. I love the idea of saying, "Go look. That's what we're having." :) Instead I'm always rushing around at 4 or 5 o'clock wondering what we're going to eat...

And I adore your cute little baby bump. :)
The first thing I hear every morning is, "What are we going to do today?" Now, we've been doing plenty of activities, but I've just been fed up with the actual question so now I just say, "Nothing. Absolutely nothing." The question has stopped. :)

Love the baby bump!!
Amber said…
I'm going to have to borrow your method of putting dinner up on the a board in the kitchen when we have kids. That way they just know what to expect. Great idea!
Annie said…
Tomato Basil soup and grilled cheese sounds SO good to me right now..yum!
You bump is looking great :)
Ms. Emmy N said…
I definitely asked for dessert before dinner when I was younger, especially in the summer time :) And I love the chalk board idea! So cute! And you have the cutest baby bump!
Aw I love all your mommy stories! :) I too have been craving grilled cheese and tomato soup! It's on my grocery list for tomato soup!
Stephanie said…
My 8 year old is at a sleepover tonight. I hope those girls sleep!
Love the baby bump pic:)
Unknown said…
Oh my gosh, I can't believe they didn't sleep. You are so cute pregnant and I wish I could have come had dinner with you, sounds yummy!
Shannon said…
Yayy!!!!! So excited! Your baby bump is so cute! Thanks for posting...Hope you have a terrific weekend!
carissa said…
your even week belly is presh! no wonder why you have so many kids.. you rock the baby bump! : )

Popular Posts