More of Our Life with Lily


You'd think we'd learn...

Whenever we feed the dog or give him water we have to first check where Lily is. But of course we forget sometimes.

We either hear

"MMMMMM Watey...Spoon"

translated...."OHHH the water is down..let me get all 500 spoons from the drawer and play in the water"

And she does...she will get every spoon we own out of the drawers and play and drink the dog water.

Or her latest not so fun thing for us....
She will pour all the dog food into the water bowl.

Yesterday I decided to capture a picture....but forgot to pour the food and water out...I guess the dog didn't mind b/c a few minutes later when I remembered he was eating it! EWWWW but then again he is a dog!

I love me some Lily!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

Stephanie said…
Uhm... do you give your doggy ice water? LOL!
Hannah said…
LOL, that is too funny, my little man does the same thing with our dogs water and food. The poor dog has to eat outside now in order to eat in peace and not have her water poured out or played in LOL! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

http://ourhappyhomeblog.blogspot.com
Stef said…
My baby did the same thing. It is some pretty nasty stuff. But dogs dig it. (Your little bump is cute BTW)
Funny...and what a cute blog and blog name...glad to find you...

Have a few hours to blog hop....Love nights like this.......Hope you will stop by....new giveaway on my holiday blog...A BOOK EXTRAVAGANZA!
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/
My little one loves to throw the dog food into the water--drives me nuts! lol That stuff is expensive! And my dog won't eat it--thinks he's too fancy.
Lori said…
That is the funniest picture! I was wondering if that was ice in the picture... what a lucky dog!
carissa said…
it's amazing how irresistible dog food and water is to anyone under 3.
Lindsey said…
My lil guy does the same thing. He can now reach our silverware drawer and will go get utensils and cups out and cook with the dog food lol

Popular Posts