Let's Take A Poll...Pink or Blue

Ok Ladies....

Let's do a poll...I'm in the 'AWWWW I CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT WE'RE HAVING' stage.

Part of me thinks girl...I think b/c that's what I had the last time and I've got girl parts on the brain. Besides that Lily and baby will be sharing a room and I'm in the "what matching bedding or fairy garden theme can we do?". I am also having the exact same symptoms that I had w/Lily ...which is strange b/c with the last 3 I had totally different w/each.

But then part of me thinks boy..I've saved some decorations (wall pictures...wooden blocks etc) from when the boys had their room decorated in classic cowboy theme. So if I'm having a girl why did I find those things recently?

Like hubs says..."It's one or the other honey" (hee hee)

and yep...already have names picked...will share after we narrow the sex!

So...let's do a poll...vote if you think boy or girl. U/S date set for September 13th ...55 days away (but who's counting the days right?)

Any cravings? Well food....but that is a given....Drinks? Pure Fitness Crystal Light flavor in Grape! Ohhhhh boy is it tangy and sweet. I got 3 different flavors free in the mail from Crystal Light and loved grape....My wonderful hubby keeps refilling my water bottle for me so I can always have more to drink. I'm forgetful and leave it empty on the counter...and viola I'll go look for it and find it in the fridge full of cold water! (thanks lovey)

I'll leave you today w/a photo of Lily! She had the most precious grin yesterday after stealing a bag of Cheetos from the pantry! I can't help but love those curls...that grin...that face!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

melifaif said…
Oh that is just precious. So. I see you have the Canon back, huh?
Neely said…
I just love that picture of her! I voted...I say pink...but Im never right...
Liz Mays said…
If I let myself eat cheetos, I think I'd grin like that too.

She's so cute!
Megan Whitney said…
Super cute post! I vote BOY! :-)
I voted Boy...not sure if it showed up on the poll or not? Just have a feeling a boy is on his way! :)
Amber said…
I say girl too. It would be fun to have two precious girls running around!
Oh my goodness... she is such a cutie... oh and I am voting for a girl... I only have girls, so what in the world do you do with a boy anyway. LOL.
Ashley said…
I say boy!!! :)

So excited for you to find out.

Ahhh, Lily is adorable!
Hannah said…
What a great smile!
Mrs. H said…
She is adorable!

I voted, I voted! Can't wait to find out now!
Annie said…
I think you are having a girl :)
adorable pic of Lils!!!
Francis said…
I vote girl!!! that picture is soo adorable! ohh and I got those monthly number stickers on pickysticky.com.
I have an extra set for girls, so if you find out you are having a girl I can send you that one!:)
Laura Beth said…
love that lily. that face is priceless.
I voted. I know its way early and there is a huge chance I will change my mind but I was looking down at all your pics and the pic of you and the kids in the cow outfits was there. I suddenly saw you with a boy. So I voted boy? Who knows though? We will see....
Caitrin said…
Love this picture!! So cute!!

And for now I am voting boy! :)
jacquelyn said…
i'm voting girl, cause i LOVE pink... and everyone needs more pink in their world :)
I say a boy...no a girl...no a boy...no a girl... yeah you see where I'm going with this!

I could have sworn that my kiddo was a girl & HE obviously wasn't--so I'm really no help!
MaMaWilson said…
lily looks just like you!!
Shannon said…
Hmmm, thinking girl too! You should do the needle test. Have someone hold a needle on a string over your belly while you are laying down. If the needle goes in circles it's a girl, if the needle goes back and forth it's a boy! Old wives tale I know, but it's supposed to be pretty accurate. Also check the Chinese fertility calendar, it was spot on for me.

http://www.parents.com/pregnancy/my-baby/gender-prediction/boy-or-girl-ancient-chinese-birth-chart/?ordersrc=google013chinesecalendar_app&cobrandId=ww5&s_kwcid=TC|6870|chinese%20fertility%20calendar||S||4555607728

Can't wait to find out!
carissa said…
GIRL. especially since you're feeling like you did with lily. can't wait to find out! look at lily's grin - so presh!
Unknown said…
What a cute picture. I say girl! You are going to have to change your title banner soon!
Carey said…
oh, i'm not very good at guessing the gender, but I'm going with boy!
and thank you for that sweet comment earlier! made my day :) and btw, i seemed to have "grown" quite a bit in the last week! hee hee
Madison Sanders said…
You have such a cute little girl!

Popular Posts