Sweets for My Sweets

I was stalking blogs yesterday and ran across a Lovey Treat. I had everything on hand and whipped it up before the kids got home yesterday.....I love having after school treats for my kids. Of course Mini Me shouts she wants me to make her my decorative cookies for her class for Wed. (it's her bday) and I had to politely say NO.....too much work in short time! :o) think I'll do my Jello Cookies instead! Can't go wrong w/those!

Love Treats

Simple ingredients...

Candy Melts

Popcorn

M&M's

Sorry for the confusion yesterday.....I didn't think of my title until everyone was commenting about thinking it was me in labor. Heck fire...y'all know me...I'll be blogging while panting! I labor at home until the last possible second before heading in. I'll need a distraction and blogging will do. Besides...I'll need to read your words of encouragement too.....I don't mind doing it natural.....I just mind the pain!

Talked to my neighbor yesterday and heard her little man named Griffin squeaking in the background....AWWWWWWWWWWWWW nothing like hearing the sweet sounds of a newborn!

Yes it made me want to see Reid even more.

Comments

Shannon said…
Can imagine you're so excited to meet the little guy! Those snack/treats look yummy! Did you use chalkboard paint and make those jars yourself? I love chalkboard paint! :)
Unknown said…
I love this idea! Since I'm a blog stalker too, I might just have to steal it myself! Cuteness!
Neely said…
Hoping/Praying he comes soon!
Jumping Jack said…
Those jars are so cute and the treats look yummy too!

Hoping Reid comes soon! What size dress do you want for Lily?
Lauren said…
you're so creative! makes me a little jealous ;)
mountain mama said…
love it! very cute!!

did you get the stuff ordered??

have a great day~
nomo wino daph said…
Soon friend!! Soon!!!!!!

cute jars and what in the world is a jello cookie? lol
Caroline said…
I love those jars. I need some kiddos to appreciate them. :) Praying for you and R. Hope it's soon.
I don't blame you for being scared of the pain. That's just human.

Hopefully precious little Reid can make his appearance soon???

I love the love snacks for the kids. So cute.
Angie said…
Mmmmm looks like a yummy mix of goodies!! I'm a sucker for M&m's!!
Anonymous said…
I love your canisters!

Popular Posts