Fun Fone Friday.....and UPDATE

(UPDATE)
You may not even notice...but I did... Look up at the address bar
I have a custom domain...
Now I've got my own blog addy! woohoo
If it still shows the old one then click on www.cowboybootsandbabybooties.com


I've yet to participate in this over at Shannon's blog...but today I got a Freaky Foto for Friday...

Fancy Nancy!

Lily got her for Christmas from her Gigi and Old Dad and Fancy goes everywhere. She's a bit creepy at times....check this photo out.....Wild Thang has early morning sleepy face...eating her Tell Tell on Toast (nutella) and bananas. She said "Come on Fancy ...get a chair"

She was watching Dino Dan at the moment I captured this and she kept telling me to move. It's amazing how many dinosaurs she can name now from watching this wacky show. We tried to buy her a toy dinosaur the other day but she freaked out!

Things are spiffy around the home front...quiet...just like we like them (for the time being) I'm gonna nest this weekend finishing organizing Reid's clothes. His carrier cover arrived yesterday and it's soooo soft! I'd kill to have a coat made like that! We washed a ton of his stuff...mostly browns and blues....well there were the 8 onesies i bought to go under his clothes...browns, blue, and white. Needless to say they are now brown, blue and cream. Heck fire I didn't know the browns were gonna bleed like that! I have to admit....they don't look that bad! :o) but lesson learned! I can't for the life of me pick which one he will wear home from the birthing center. I've got like 3....Think I'll pack them all and let the outfit pick itself when the time comes.


I got my list from the midwife ...a reminder of what to bring w/us. (it's getting real now)

Granted we only stay a few hours after giving birth, but still. I can't forget all my juices and protein for after labor. Great thing about natural birth you're allowed to eat and drink during too. Well ...as long as you don't mind what you ate coming back up again (if you're the lucky ones that puke during transition) I always crave Peanut Butter sandwiches on soft bread after labor! I'm gonna pack 3! :o)

Ok are you looking for a quick easy....alternative to pizza night w/the family?

Try Pizza Rolls!

I ran across TidyMom's blog and the pizza looked good...I was sold. Last night we made them and the kids acted like I've never made pizza! haha Def will make this again soon! Hubs and my za had lots of veggies....and before baking we sprinkled tons of Parmesan cheese and more mozzarella! Made it super duper good!

What's everyone cooking this weekend? Supposed to be uber cold here...they said snow next week...but I'm not sure...the kids would kill for a day off to play! :)

Comments

Shannon said…
I can't wait to try those pizza rolls! I love me some pizza, after all! Thanks for linking up, Laura! I'm excited!

So funny about Lily and her Fancy Nancy. GG isn't into dolls yet and if she's at all like me, she never will be. My mom on the other hand, loves dolls and had a million of them as a kid! I think you're right, some of them can be creepy, especially when you have family members trying their best to convince you that they come alive at night! Haha! Hmmm, maybe that's why I never liked 'em!

Glad things are going well. It truly won't be long now. You're in the home stretch!

Love and hugs to you, dear friend!
New Mommy!!! said…
Too funny! Awww, love Lils, sweetie in her pj's eating breakfast (Nutella, ha).

Umm, that doll is way creapy, you are right. Yikes. Have you seen that Fed Ex commercial where the family is standing outisde their house, with a clown doll inside the house, and they want the Fed Ex man to take the clown/package back, and the Fed Ex guy says, "he(clown doll) doesn't seem that bad to me" and when postman looks back at clown doll he has moved to the door from across the room, and then the Fed Ex man, says something like "oh, yea, way creepy, that 's gotta go." Ha, it's too funny. I laughed out loud and couldn't stop laughing!

I love the snuggle carrier, too cute. I love the brown. Sorry about the bleed, cream is nice though.

The pizza rolls look fab!
Tiffany said…
OMG, those pizza rolls look soooo good!

The FN doll cracks me up. Ava has a creepy doll, too. Freaks me out at night! You know what really creeps me out? The baby doll aisle at Target. The one where all the babies coo at you as you walk by. Not cool!

I give you so much credit for doing natural birth! I think I am way too much of a wuss for that. That is awesome that you can eat, have your own plan, etc. I would imagine that it keeps mama from being hungry, uncomfortable, etc.
Joni said…
fancy nancy does look a bit creepy in this photo, but most dolls don't bother me as long as they aren't lining the shelves and dressers of the bedroom you've been given to sleep in when you go and visit family. nope, that didn't happen to me at all. :)
nomo wino daph said…
LOL at the doll!!!! Cut pic though:)

Not much longer......how exciting!
My SIL isn't for abt 10 days and she ready!! LOL

I hope you have a great weekend:)
Annie said…
those pizza rolls look so yummy!!
i can't believe your due date is so close! that snuck up quick!!
cute picture of your little lady!
Hattie said…
Those pizza rolls look yummy! I might have to try those, my boys would love them. Love the pic of your daughter too, such a cutie pie!!!
jen said…
I think I need to call you Fancy Andy--custom domain and all. WooHoo!
I can't wait to meet Reid. It's so close. Even though you're nesting, still rest when you can!
Jennifer said…
First of...congrats on the domain name! So exciting. Next..that doll is too much :) Funny that you said she is watching Dino Dan. That is a new show in out house and Christopher keeps ratlting off dinosaur names too. I can't believe you are down to the wire. Good for you for doing it the natural way. I could never...I needed the drugs :) Feel well and have a great weekend.
Jenn said…
OMG... My little Ella Hope loves dolls and she would sure love to have a Fancy Nancy! Lily has such a cute little expresion on her face. ♡

Those pizza rolls look awesome! Gotta give em' a try. Thanks for sharing!

Love your blog by the way. Shannon did a great job on it! :)
LeAnna said…
We have a carrier cover just like that in grey and it's so awesome! Can't believe you're on the final stretch! I almost miss being pregnant! I think it's the anticipation of it all...wondering what they're going to look like, etc. Ahhh! So exciting!
im a new follower and just wanted to say hi! love your blog! :)

www.livingtheadventures.blogspot.com

Popular Posts