I'm a Sucker!

I normally don't buy the kids TV show themed clothes....I think I did once when the boys were little and Toy Story had just come out. (back in the late 90's), but that has been it???. Dress up clothes are different...I'm talking the shirt you wear on a daily basis. I don't know why I don't....or maybe I have and have lost my mind...that's a possibility!

UNTIL I RAN ACROSS OLIVIA AT TARGET.

Omg I couldn't help myself. Wild Thang ♥loves♥ wearing red like Olivia...striped leggings like Olivia (which I've searched for more red and white striped ones for later) repeating lines from Olivia...calling for not only her own brothers and sister around the house, but for Olivia's too! Every pig she sees she screams Olivia. Twirls like a ballerina like Olivia. Shouts "1 2 3 Eyes On Me" just like the teacher on Olivia. My favorite is when she shouts "woolly goholly" everywhere we go. That's the magic words they used doing magic tricks on the show. The other day Lily heard someone say..."what's the magic word"....she shouts woolly goholly! haha...Sweet baby.

So guess what I did? I bought 2 different ones.

Check out the happiness on her face.

she then ran off to find her Olivia dolls to show off too!

I've even gone as far as searching on Etsy for people who have made Olivia dresses. I've seen some cute ones...but ....it has to be just right!

I didn't realize how much easier it made getting dressed when you bought your kid their favorite character on their shirts! Sooo yep...I'm a sucker now!


As for our snow....I have a feeling it's gonna melt and disappear today. Right now the temp reads 18' but the high is 35' ....booooooooo. Lily and Mommy had fun playing in the snow yesterday. She was soooo adorable adding more snowballs to the snowman that fell down. She kept singing the Wonder Pets theme song...




Right now...I'm just a lazy pregnant Momma! I think I'm entitled right? I got a baby to reserve energy for!


Comments

Shannon said…
Aww, Lily! GG loves Olivia too and I got our neighbors' daughter an Olivia doll and book for Christmas!

She's too cute!

And good for you for taking time for yourself. You do deserve it!
Caroline said…
Soooo cute!!!! And you definitely deserve some Mommy time! :)
Oh my goodness ... your little Lily always makes me smile! She is so stinking cute!!!!!!! Love the singing :) Keep those feet up preggy mommy! You so deserve any time off you can get your hands on!
Unknown said…
Oh, I just love the Olivia stuff!! Too, too cute. And Lily, what a little doll...she's precious!!
nomo wino daph said…
Lily is too cute:)

Maybe you need to go get you a pedi or massage. You deserve it momma!
Jumping Jack said…
I love that Lily! I'm with you on the no cartoon-y shirts, but OMG with an adorable little smile like that, how could you resist?!?
The Regal Pup said…
Super cute! We are into Thomas the Train here, and so far, I've only bought pj's.

And, yes, you are definitely supposed to be taking it easy for the lil baby :)
Such cute pictures...just looking around and saw your blog! I'm a Texas girl as well but live in GA now.
Mandy said…
So precious!!! I love this!
mountain mama said…
i'm not big into the character clothes...but every now and then, something is just too darn cute to pass up!!

she looks adorable!
Stacie said…
She looks adorable! Definitely a good buy :-)
Neely said…
Olivia is one of the only kids shows I can stand!
Annie said…
aw! you have one happy little lady!! she looks so cute in her olivia shirt!
rest while you can momma, baby is gonna be here soon!! :)
Oh my gosh, Lily is too adorable! Olivia looks adorable, I hope my little man will wanna watch it hehe
Angie said…
My kids love Olivia too...such a fun and cute shirt you got :) I don't usually buy character clothes either, but Hayden is super into Toy Story...so he has two Buzz costumes. He LOVES them.
Annie said…
So cute....How could you resist that smile?!?! I would be buying Olivia shirts left and right...I am a total sucker!!
Stef said…
Hahaha. She is so cute!! I love her cute little voice. Taheehee!
Jennifer said…
How cute is she in her Olivia shirt?? There is not way you could have gotten away with not buying that for her :)
carissa said…
girl, you're in the home stretch! handsome lil' reid will be here in no time. can't wait to see his picture! i can't get the video to load... lousy internet. i know it's CUTE, though!

Popular Posts