Groundhog or Rabbit?

So my official due date is this Wednesday...which is Groundhogs Day.....

Last Wed I went to get my toes done.....(thought the good foot rub would send me into labor) and the chinese girls were giggling at my swollen feet. They kept poking at them. bah! Then they asked when I was due and what I was having. They informed me that next Thursday (this thurs) is Chinese New Year ...the year of the Rabbit and since I'm having a boy I need to hold off. Ummm this is the year of the Tiger...so a Rabbit is good? So I should hold off right? haha

So either I've got a little Groundhog coming or a Rabbit...either way I think he's a monkey and can't wait to hold him!

Nothing today...but good news...my mother is coming back into town tonight ...and I've got coffee girls night w/a few chicks from the neighborhood so ........all is well! My next midwife is wed so I'll keep you posted how we're doing!!!

Hey...looking for a quick and easy and warm meal for the family? I don't know the correct ingredients since I cook for an army...but...grab your crock pot and get busy! I'll post the ingredients I used and you can add according to your needs.

Meatball Soup

Huge package frozen meatballs

2 Family cans Condensed Tomato Soup

32 oz Chicken Broth

1 tsp Italian Seasoning

Shredded Mozzarella cheese

Throw all (except cheese) in a crock pot and heat all day long.

Hubs thought maybe some cream next time too for a creamy soup...but the kids and I liked it just as it was!

Ps...my blogger comment section is acting crazy and not letting me comment on your blogs...annoying...

Comments

Kelly said…
I LOVE the new blog design!! SUPER cute...hopefully baby R hurries his little butt out soon :)
The blog makeover is adorable!!! fingers crossed for your little man to make his big debut soon!!!
Anonymous said…
Hope he decides to come soon!!
Well thanks so much for checking out my blog! Posting makeup tips/techiniques is a GREAT idea, so thanks for suggesting it! :)
Shannon said…
Hey! This soup looks good! I'm a huge soup fan! I could eat it (and Mexican) all the time!

I'll have to try this, though I think I'll try making my dad's famous meatballs, so yummy!

Yay for Baby R! I hope he comes on Wednesday (if not before)!

Hugs!
Jumping Jack said…
Lovin' the new design! That soup sounds so good! Come on Baby Reid - we're all ready to meet you!
Angie said…
Mmmm...yummy soup! I can't wait to try it. My kids love meatballs!

Have fun tonight :)
carissa said…
Ha ha! - I have a groundhog on my hands and he will be 2 on Wed. They're cute; Reid would be in good company! : )
Drew's Mom said…
Thanks for sharing the recipe, sounds delish! And good luck with your Tiger/Rabbit/Groundhog/Monkey baby =)
Neely said…
I hope that he comes soon!!!
Kristen said…
Love the new layout!
Kristen said…
Love the new layout!
Stef said…
The picture on the header is AWEsome!! Oh, I am sending you labor thoughts...contractions....pain. No, wait. That's not very nice. SOup looks yummy! And your blog looks great!

Popular Posts