She's In Labor

Not me...my neighbor next door. The one pregnant w/her 5th too! I got her txt when I woke up this morning that at around 2ish her water broke! Can you say Birth Envy! haha....

Then her sister just txt a few minutes ago telling me she was a 10 and pushing! Jealous again! This is the chick who's been hanging at 4cm for 2 weeks...I'm surprised he didn't fall out! :o) Our due dates are (were) 2 days apart...I told her she was going first.

Now ...just got another txt saying she had Griffin at 8:58 and he was 8lbs....I'm waiting for pics...gotta love technology!!!

I think baby R has taken up residence. My MIL jokes that he can hear Lily and has decided it's not worth coming out just yet.....I hate to tell him but she won't be settling down any time soon!

Speaking of MIL...my inlaws came over on Saturday to baby sit! Yep, hubs and I went to dinner on a Saturday night and then ran errands. I actually got him in the mall for a little Mini Me birthday shopping......then a few more places! Guess what? Lily survived! haha (hubs is always in a rush to get home..me....I'm more chill)

Friday was a fun mail day....Look what came...Brandy over at Jumping Jack sent this adorable set in the mail for us.....HOW TALENTED IS SHE?

(you probably can't see...but her Sunfire Creative name is printed on the ribbon...how stinkin cute!)

I totally screamed when I saw this....ahhhhhh He's gonna look so precious!

I've got her making Lily a matching dress for some Giddy Up pics once Reid arrives! I'll show it off too! (just need you Reid)

Head on over to her Etsy store and grab a gift for your baby or a baby shower gift quick!


Comments

Jumping Jack said…
Dang it! I read the title and was so hoping you were in labor! HA!

I can't wait to see Reid in that little shirt! I emailed you about Lily's dress. It's going to be so cute!!

Yay for your neighbor! Yall are making me want another baby!
Jumping Jack said…
Oh yeah! I'm so happy yall got to have a dinner date! I know you were happy to have a few hours with just the hubs! Thank goodness for grandparents! :)
Shannon said…
I know...I felt the same way as Brandy and then was going to be super impressed if you were actually able to post while in labor, or get someone to do it for you!

Brandy is talented! I have to post about the adorable little shirt she sent to GG.

Yes, Reid's announcements...I'm so on it!

It won't be long now though Laura, go for a walk or ride a bike. Maybe we'll be meeting R sooner rather than later!
Tiffany said…
Such cute stuff for your little man! Glad you and husbie got to have date night and that miss L survived. ;)
mountain mama said…
oh, we haven't had a date since october! good for you all!!!! :)

love that cowboy stuff, too cute!!

it won't be too long now for you...you'll soon be holding that baby boy in your arms!

God bless~
Angie said…
You little missy just got my heart rate up! I thought you were in labor....sheesh! Way to get me excited!!

Yippee for date night, Gary and I had date night too Saturday for his b-day! It was awesome :))
LeAnna said…
Aww, it'll be your turn soon, girl! (Don't you HATE it when people say that?!?! And I just did...) The little outfit and burp cloths are adorable!
Erin said…
CUTE little presents :) Thinking about you in the last few days . . . and sending you some energy vibes via bloggy land :)
Adorable!!!!! I'm jealous and I don't even have a baby to dress up!!!!!
Neely said…
Brandy is so sweet and congrats to your friend!
melifaif said…
Bring on baby Reid!!!! Congrats to Tara and fam.
Lauren said…
Dang! You got me ALLLL excited thinking it was you who was about to have a babe!!
Anonymous said…
I love the outfit!!!!
Congrats to your neighbor. Your kids will be best friends :)

Also I just love that onesy and the burp cloths. ADORABLE.
Lori said…
I thought it was you in labor! Gah!

I left you an award here:
http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/2011/01/handbag-help-award.html
I thought you were in labor after reading that title!! Bummer!! LOVE the super cute burpcloths and outfit you recieved in the mail! Don't you just LOVE snail mail!!
Caitrin said…
Love the Baby Reid things!! He will be here ANY DAY NOW!
carissa said…
congrats to your neighbor... it only means you're next!!!

haha... i LOVE what your MIL said about Reid and Lily - too cute!

the onesie and burpcloths are presh!

hang in there pretty mama!

ps. i got your email. i will write you back soon! : )
Stef said…
Oh, I was hoping for your sake it was your little cowboy coming home. Nope.
That outfit is super cute. I love it!!

Popular Posts