Who Does He Look Like...

That is the question I hear on a daily basis. In fact I find myself wondering the same thing.

The children all want a hand in Reid's looks! (I guess I don't count)

I have been thumbing through photos of the kids from back in the day and I have to admit he looks like all 4 of them at different stages.

Happy 11 weeks Dude Friend! You are one perfectly sweet angel that was sent down just for me.

Reid was created with my soft heart strings in mind! He brightens my day with each giggle...coooo...and hiccup! He is such an easy laid back baby....just what I needed after whirlwind Lillian!!

I can't believe how much time has already gone by. I'm not as sleep deprived to miss out things anymore!

Last night he slept from 9-5 and then back down again until 9. I had to wake him b/c oldest child had an Ortho appt.....typical huh? They sleep when you have places to be and wake when you don't?

The 3 of us ventured to Target today....yep just me and the little ones. Guess what? I survived! I had Reid strapped in the Moby....Lily in the buggy with an Icee in hand. Reid fell asleep and Lily actually was in great spirits and enjoyed the whole shopping experience! I think I'm back!!!


Comments

Jumping Jack said…
WooHOOO! Way to go Mama! 2 babies and at Target! I do think you're back! HA!

So happy Reid's sleeping good for you! He's a doll!
melifaif said…
And I think Lily has crossed a bridge too. Congrats momma...you sure know how to make em!
Neely said…
Glad lilly let you get your stuff done today! He is such a cutie! Cant wait to meet him and of course see you!
Shannon said…
We went to Target today too! Glad your trip was a smooth one...Lily gets an icee, GG popcorn! Whatever works, right?!

XO
Just Jennifer said…
You almost ready to hit IKEA? I'd hold Dude Friend for you ;)
Libby's Life said…
So I gave you a stylish blogger award! So all you have to do is go to my page grab the button and link back to me when you post it and your 6 stylish bloggers you're giving it too! :) Hope you have a great day!!!
I think he looks like his Momma.. especially his eyes! He's a cutie regardless and congrats about your Target trip!!! :)
Dana said…
I see a lot of you in him!! He is just the cutest!!

So glad things are going smoother/easier and you are getting back to doing normal things!! So there is hope that at least one of my twins (although praying that they both will be) will be a lot easier then my son gas? LOL!

Popular Posts