Lily-isms

"Look I'm a bunny wabbit"

Thanks to my friend Joanne for the "ism's" idea!

I've decided everyone needs a Lily in their life. Mine keeps me on my toes and does the funniest stuff at times. You need a good pair of running shoes and something called Patience though if you have a Lily. She will do off the wall sort of stuff that will make you spew coffee from your nose. She can sneak and catch you totally off guard if you are not careful. She will see how well you use your Patience when in public with her. She will love you for life and melt your heart w/just one kiss. She will belt out singing songs that squeeze your heart strings....or melt you into a puddle of mush when she says..."I need to hold you...I need to hug you" I love my Lily

Remember the "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeello Gary" moment? (another example) Well...

Yesterday my Lily ran up to me with her fists thrust in front of her and screamed at the top of her lungs....

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY FINGERS" (then opened her hands) "OH there you are!"

Laughter is good for the soul...it lifts your spirits in seconds flat.

Everyone needs a Lily!


Comments

LeAnna said…
Toddlers certainly do provide the best entertainment!
Shannon said…
Oh my fingers...hahaha! She keeps ya laughing I'm sure!

Xo
She does make quite the cute bunny! Having a Lily/Lilly sure does make life more interesting! :)
Annie said…
She's great!! I just love your Lily stories!
Dana said…
So cute!! Definitely love hearing Lily stories!
Oh, I've SO got a "Lily" ... named Lucy. :-)
So much fun!
~Bec :-)
carissa said…
bahahaha!!!! she is awesome! glad she held on to those fingers! ; )

Popular Posts