Ok It's Official



I've lost my mind!
During the day I swear I'm done w/kids....and at night when I'm dog gone tired I swear I'm done with kids....and in the middle of the night when I'm getting up to feed Reid...I swear I'm done with kids.

But in the early light of the morning when the baby smiles and coos at me and Lily is curling up against my side...and the big kids are off at school....I swear I want more kids.

The sweet boy is officially 2 months today (yes finally realized....every Tuesday he's a new week....but every 1st of the month he's a new month...yes I'm feeling like a newbie)

So yet again...enjoy my precious Dude Friend's Month photos....is he changing much??

I tell you what is changing? He has been getting tired around 8pm...but not officially hitting the hay until 10pm...which is fine...he's filling his tank up! The past 4 days he's been sleeping 5 hrs...except for last night....he slept...wait for it...wait for it....6 hrs!

He actually will fuss for a bit and put himself back to sleep...I've learned this during the day when he wakes up after a 30min nap....I would go and get him when he cried and then out like a light he would go on my shoulder....so I realized he wasn't finished sleeping...I let him fuss a bit the next day and he found his fist and went back to sleep on his own for another 1.5 hrs. WOW...so I tried it at night...he woke after 3 hrs....he fussed... found his fist and slept another 2 hrs! I knew I had a sleeper on my hands like his older 3 sibs...LILY WOULD NEVER HAVE DONE THAT.

Last night he woke up at 4 hrs and he fussed ...found his fist and when I woke again it had been another 2 hrs..I felt renewed some how! He actually went back down after his nursing and slept another 3...OHHH HELLO NEW MOMMY

For a little April Fool's today....

I told the kids school was cancelled and for a split sec I think they believed me....but nah! haha Oh well I tried.

I think I'll make some of these snacks for their surprise...

Cockroach Cupcakes....yummm


Comments

Brandi said…
When I had my third kid I thought I was losing my mind!! I was so exhausted. Now that my baby is now 2, I feel like I'm not so much a looney tune anymore. HEHE!! Those cupcakes are so cute!!
Jumping Jack said…
I love those cupcakes! So cute!

YAY for a good sleeper! Jack was always a pretty good sleeper and even better once he found his thumb!
Lori said…
yuck about the cockaroach cupcakes!!
Hi, I'm Mary... said…
Aw, Aw, Awww!!!! What a cute age he's at!! I want one! Major baby bug you've passed on! :)

Blessings,
Mary

http://lundkids.blogspot.com
Annie said…
He is so stinking cute!!

Cockroach cupcakes...NOT so cute!! :)
Dana said…
I just wanna squeeze those little cheeks of his!!! He is just too cute for his own good!!

Have to say cockroach cupcakes aren't looking so good :)
Amber said…
Is it bad that I'd probably eat one of those cupcakes.. as long as there's not actual cockroaches in them! ;)

Can't wait to meet you at DBM!!
Shannon said…
I'm blessed with a great sleeper too! Makes like so much easier! Not sure about those cupcakes but you always come up with such neat ideas for your kiddos!

XO

(Got your email(s)...I'll get back with you soon! Miss ya, too!)
carissa said…
what fun cupcakes! i completely forgot about april fools... so your attempt was better than my non-attempt! feel proud! : ) happy 2 months reid! dude man is handsome! hope he made it 6 hours again for ya.
Kerbi said…
Glad your little man is sleeping longer at night! I played a good April Fool's joke on my students yesterday!
Sarah Cook said…
I love his monthly shirts! My little cowboy Wyatt is making his debut later this month or the first of May and would love to have some of those to snap his pics, too! Where did you get them?
House Queen said…
Cute cupcakes! Glad I stumbled upon your blog...I am a new follower! I would love for you to visit my blog too...I have some great giveaways going on now! Have a great week!!!

Popular Posts