WW Meal...Pasta with Olive Pesto

I'm finally linking up to Kerbi's Tasteful Thursdays. Sorry, no picture of this awesome meal, I'm making it tonight and wanted to go ahead and post now!!! This is an olive pesto using parsley instead of basil. I found this years ago (like 12) in a WW cookbook and have used this ever since. You will be amazed at how yummy it is! 6pts per serving too! Can't beat that....

Pasta with Olive Pesto

Ingredients

1/2 cup of firmly packed Italian Leaf parsley
1/4 cup pimiento
10 sm pimiento stuffed green olives
3/4 oz parmesan cheese
1/2 oz pine nuts (toasted)
2 tsp olive oil
1 tsp red wine vinegar
1 sm garlic clove
3 cups cooked bowtie pasta

Directions
In a food processor combine all ingredients except bow tie and process until pureed, scraping down sides of bowl as necessary.

Add hot bow tie pasta in a bowl and toss w/pesto!

Super simple and super fantastic....the flavors are fresh and clean tasting....Great Light yet filling dish!

What's great about this pesto is that I make it ahead of time and keep it in the fridge until dinner! I'm all about things I can make ahead and just pop in the oven for dinner! Frees up my time to hang with the kids after school!

Comments

This looks yummy! Thanks for sharing! I love WW recipes!
Kate Clower said…
I love a good pasta dish! Sounds Delish!
Lori said…
Sounds delicious and I'm all for a fast easy meal :)
Amber said…
Super easy and sounds delicious! :)
Angie said…
Mmmmm! I want some! Anything WW is good with me right now.
Shannon said…
I'm so for anything with pasta and WW is a plus for sure!

XO
Kerbi said…
Thank you for linking up! I've never made my own Pesto before...you make it look SO easy! I need to try this!
Just randomly found your blog ... LOVE it!
I love the design - and cowboy boots and baby booties are two of my favorite things. :-)
Happy to be a new follower,
~Bec
Annie said…
i have never had pesto :( i think it looks good, smells good and recipes with it sound so good. i've just never had it! i must try it asap!!
KMServino said…
Looks yummy! All your recipes do. Go to my blog before Sunday - I am having an organic onesie giveaway and so far no one has entered! I would love to share it with you and Reid if you are so lucky!
I am a fan of any kind of pesto!! Yumm

Popular Posts