Sweet Bean......

Shannon over at blog is at it again.....You might know her from the name Persnickety Pages. (you know the awesome web designer and holiday card maker??!!)

Well she has changed her name and her look....(love it) to

Shannon is the awesome creator of my blog design....
and she is the awesome designer of my

Christmas card....


I used her yet again for Reid's Birth Announcement..


She also does a really neat photo cards for holidays....

check out my St Patty's Day



Easter




I think this Easter card is by far my favorite! I can't wait to send them to the family!

Why not head on over and check out her new site and take a look around!

Need some new stationary or Birthday Invitations? You can choose from either a pre made one or she can come up with something just for you!






Comments

Jumping Jack said…
Love that announcement! So, so cute!

The Easter cards are adorable too!

Shannon's so talented!
Shannon said…
Thanks so much, Laura! Really appreciate this! XO
Angie said…
I love everything she has created for you...she is amazing!!!! That Easter card is adorable ;)
Just Jennifer said…
Laura, first off you are the reason I got into blogging- thank you for this!

Second, you are the reason I found Shannon {who is awesome and I'm so glad I found her} and she did a fabulous job on my blog!

Third, I'd love to see you sometime!! Maybe this summer we can get all the kiddos together :)
carissa said…
the easter is my favorite too!!! your kids always look gorgeous!
Lori said…
Cute! Going to check them out right now :)
Annie said…
LOVE her stuff!!

Popular Posts