Life as a Queen


(Hey mom....that flash is really bright)


My birthday was awesome! When I woke a chef was downstairs preparing my birthday breakfast of fresh fruit and coffee....w/some incredible cherry and raspberry pastries. The maids showed up about the time I was finished and cleared my plates and started on the kitchen. I twirled around and propped my feet up while Lily and Reid sat by me like perfect angels.

After we sat in perfect harmony, the nanny came to watch the children while my personal trainer came to help me tone my post baby body back into shape. I mean after all 37 is the new 25 right?

Hubs and I then headed out for a quiet birthday lunch followed by shopping at the mall. Then off to the spa where I was pampered like a princess getting my mani/pedi.

We headed straight home just in time to see the kids get off the bus...each child held a pretty white daisy just for me making this gorgeous bouquet.

I walked inside to 2 napping angels and a sparkling house..

Dinner was being prepared in the kitchen by none other than Paula Deen! She brought her show to me and I got to be her guest helper for the day!

Then I woke up!

whew! What a birthday that was! Hee hee

All joking aside...YESTERDAY WAS FANTASTIC. The weather turned out beautiful! I had many calls from the family and friends wishing me birthday wishes! My email was flooded by birthday greetings from my bloggy friends too! Thanks for making me feel special!!

I'll show off my awesome gift in another post! Got to get her up first! :o) (I'm in ♥)

Hubs told me to settle...he's busy with taxes and work and I need to wait. BUT IT'S MY BIRTHDAY AND I WANTED IT HUNG NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW (I sound like a spoiled child...but I'm soooo excited...it's been 7+ years of wanting this)

Today Dude Friend is 10 weeks old!!! 10 weeks...did you read that? Friday will be 2 1/2 months...My baby is growing. I swear just yesterday I was pregnant.

He is trying to push up really high on his arms and tries to see us walk around the room.

When he wakes from his nap he stops crying when he hears me and Lily walk in. He pushes up to see us and grins!

He is really a happy giggly baby that sleeps! Unlike his sister. I try soooo hard not to compare them, but can't help it! He's just sooooo NOT her. He sleeps! (grins) Do you know what that does to a momma?

After the hail storm we noticed we didn't make it w/o any issues...Hubs truck's side mirror got cracked and some dents on the hood. One of our shutters on the house got broken! Pain to deal with, but better off than the ones who's fence were knocked out or broken windows on the house. There was a trampoline down the street. The kids got a kick out of that on the way to school. WOW...the winds were something that night! I even noticed the neighbor behind us on the greenbelt has their wooden playset over turned. Whoops!

Hope those that had the storm blow through didn't suffer too bad from it!

Happy Tuesday!



Comments

Neely said…
I will admit before I got to the trainer...I believed you
Lori said…
Hehe too cute! Glad you had a great birthday :)
Christi Crow said…
Hilarious! Glad you had such a wonderful day! Happy Birthday!
Anna said…
Glad it was fab! I can't wait to see what you got!!
Happy birthday, I'm glad to hear you had a good one. I'm excited to see your gift.

Oh and the little man is looking absolutely adorable as always in that first picture. Love it!

I can't believe how big he's growing already!
Stef said…
I was starting to get jealous when you said personal trainer. Good thing you were teasing.
DF is so cute. And it's okay to compare. Better than trying to fit them in the same mold.

Popular Posts