LOOKIE LOOKIE I GOT A NEW BLOGGIE




HELLLLLLOOOOO FRIENDS....

Do you totally love my new look? I can't get over looking at each and every new thing about my new makeover. GRAB MY NEW BUTTON! IT'S TOTALLY ADORABLE!

Who did this you say? Well...rush over to Shannon's at Webbisodes (her personal blog) OR go and visit her new business page and check out all the cool stuff she has been up to! Check her portfolio out too and see the other unique and awesome blogs she has designed.
Photobucket
She is also going to start doing stationary and announcements and I've already TOLD asked her if she would do a "Giddy Up" birth announcement for when baby Reid comes.

Shannon was too easy to work with. I told her what I wanted...and this is the design she showed me ....I didn't ask her to change one thing. I don't think you understand how excited I am to be part of her debut. (and I get to play w/all my buttons/tabs today and set them up...finding my recipes will never seem easier)

Thanks Shannon....I'm glad you didn't keep this incredible talent hidden for long!

***********************************************************************

How was everyone's Halloween? Oldest child likes to sit outside on the bench dressed as a Grim Reaper and sit still and listen to ppl wonder if he's real or not.
2nd child is something scary....(he took off w/his friends b4 I could get a picture) Mini Me and her friend were Monster High Dolls
.....and Wild Child was supposed to be a Fairy Ladybug w/tutu to match! (Clears throat) SO of course she wouldn't wear the tutu! What's new?!!! Luckily she would put on her Cinderella costume. She is obsessed w/Cinder-lala.
I need to find it on DVD to replace our out dated VHS tape! I keep looking at the Movie Trading Company, but so far no luck!

Hope y'all had a great weekend....

Head over to Shannon's blog and tell her you love my NEW Blog! :o)

Comments

Neely said…
Laura!!! It looks fantastic! Very you :) love the Halloween costumes!
Ashley said…
Your kiddos are so cute! Love your new blog design too!
I love the new look!! Your signature is so cute!! The boot w/ the L! Shannon did great!!
Kristen said…
I love the new look and the kiddo's costumes!
Anonymous said…
Super site. Love the kids' pics.
Tara said…
Love the makeover! She really did a great job! Even your signature is precious!
Shannon said…
Yay, yay, yay! I am soooo excited! I was very glad that you were thrilled but I'm triple excited that everyone likes it as well! Thanks so much for letting me do this for you! I had so much fun! I really REALLY appreciate this super sweet write up as well! You're terrific, friend! The kiddos look great by the way! What a fun Halloween!
Angie said…
Love this new look you have...it is wonderful :)

Our Cinderella is on VHS too...ha! We have a VHS/DVD player...ha!
Nicole Marie said…
Love the new "you." :)
Unknown said…
Very cute pics! I love love the blog look, so cute
Your kids look great.... I bet you son got a chance to scare a few trick or treaters!!
jen said…
Love the new look. Much better than the old one, and it loads faster to boot (pun totally intended!).
Heather said…
I'm loving the new look =).
Sam said…
Love the new look and the costumes! Happy Halloween! :)

Popular Posts