Hey Good Lookin...Whatcha Got Cookin?




I'm still in total awe of my tabs. I've always wanted tabs, esp when it comes to recipes. I can't tell you how many times I posted a recipe and thought...mmmmm I want to make that again...wish I had the recipe in front of me....(thanks again Shannon)

Well viola! I made a quick list of some recipes. (in fact I am making the jello cookies this thurs...totally love those in strawberry)

So if I have made something in the past that you like or just need some ideas, then just click my recipe tab.

Tonight on the menu?

Oriental Chicken Salad

The kids are totally excited about tonight! Hey if my kids are excited about salad then so am I!

This weekend I baked a few casseroles for breakfast....Totally adored this one french toast one! I'm a sucker for French Toast. You def need to pop this in the fridge next Saturday night and wow the family on Sunday morning! (don't forget time change)

Baked French Toast Casserole

Halloween day I made the Candy Corn Cupcakes that I spied over at Our Best Bites and I have been patiently waiting for Sunday!

Candy Corn Cupcakes

I love making the kids happy!

Wed for the dinner w/the inlaws? Another Baked Potato Soup recipe I've been dying to try...and for dessert....get this....

Black Bottom Pecan Cheesecake Pie....think rich chocolate ganache on the bottom...with cheesecake middle and Pecan Pie topping...hello yummy in my tummy!





Comments

Shannon said…
Those cupcakes look so good, as usual! I have been copying your recipes down for a while...glad you have tabs now too! Haha! Also I'm on the search for yummy bfast casserole or easy to make brunchish recipes for Christmas morning, got any suggestions? I need to be able to make it the night before...though since you cook all the time you might have an idea! Never had oriental chicken salad, but definitely sounds worth a try!
Caroline said…
Yummy!!! My mouth is watering!
Oh my word!! I just gained 10 lbs reading this post!!
Neely said…
Oh man those sound fabulous!
Stef said…
THose cupcakes look heavenly! Yum Yum. And I love that oriental salad. Delicious. I am glad that you have a recipe tab too. I usually look here before I go to Allrecipes because yours sound so good.
I love your blog! It looks so fun. I gotta get me some of that!
Annie said…
ohhhhh nice tabs!! I'm jealous!!
I love your new setup :) The tabs are awesome. Its like a business blog now. It looks great.
wow, my mouth just watered after reading this post! everything sounds so yummy!i love the candy corn cupcakes! so cute!
carissa said…
i like your tabs too! they are fantastic!!! your whole blog is presh. those candy corn cupcakes look perfect... and delicious!

Popular Posts