A little of This and a Little of That...(I'm not Nesting..No)

(anyone else having trouble w/blogger comments? I can't seem to leave any for anyone)

Well let's see...I'm 28 weeks today and feel bigger than a house. I'm starting to think they messed up on my due dates! haha....(kidding I know they didn't) I just keep looking at pictures when I was pregnant w/Lily and I feel I'm bigger w/Reid than w/her! Could be all in my head...I'm hormonal!

My glucose test is tomorrow...odd when you're looking forward to the drink huh? I love the orange flavor!

So last week I posted about the Black Bottom Pecan Cheesecake Pie...

On Monday I made Cheesy BBQ Sloppy Joes!

They were a hit...and I'm definitely going to make them again! The kids and hubs really liked them! It was nice to change sloppy joe's up a bit!


So in my head I have how I want our Christmas cards to look ....with Lily I'll need a plan B and C and possibly a D...but for now I've only got a back up! haha...she has really kept me on my toes...I think she is the reason I have been passing out on the couch by 9pm...(either that or the time change) But I tell ya...whew!

Here is a pic of the tutus I made for the girls yesterday!

I realized I can get Wild Thang in hers if Sissy is wearing one too! She is going through the "I want to be just like Sissy" phase...well if it gets her to wear tutus...all the better! I'll make tutus until the cows come home! :o)

I'm all about re-purposing clothes right now....I'm hitting the resale shops for jeans to add some ruffles to the hem. I even want to give the jeans made into a skirt w/ruffle too! I'm a beginner, but have this urge to sew sew sew! Anyone is more than welcome to stop by and give me lessons! I've been hitting a ton of blogs w/how to's! Love this site Make It and Love It



Comments

B said…
Pecan pie is the ONLY pie I like. I'm going to have to try that one!
Francis said…
the pie and sloppy joe look soo yummy!!! might have to try these recipes!!
Caroline said…
Yummy looking pie! You did great on the tutus. So cute!
Shannon said…
That cheesecake is getting added to my recipes files for sure! Yum! Your tutus did come out so cute and I know your card will too (wink, wink)! I CANNOT believe you are looking forward to drinking that gunk tomorrow...girl you ARE crazy! :)
Anonymous said…
I absolutely love reading your recipes! They are always so yummy. I too am all about the re-purposing! I have a blast hitting the second hand stores to see what I can find. My favorite is finding pieces of furniture that I refinish. I am also obsessed with buying books second had. I just refuse to pay full price for a book when I can get my favs for less that 2 bucks!
Those tu-tus are really cute and that pie.... Yummy!!! I am going to make it very soon. Thanks for sharing.
Annie said…
It totally sounds like you are nesting :)
I feel the same way this pregnancy..big as a house, and I dont recal feeling like this last time! I am sure I did...but how soon we forget, huh?!?
Lori said…
That picture of the Sloppy Joes made me hungry.. again. :( I need to stop eating!

I love the tutus, how cute!
Tiffany said…
Hey girlie! You *may* have won an award on my blog. ;) Go check it out!

Popular Posts