Top Two Tuesday

My bestie and I started back on our walking last night (and again this morning) We are back to walking 1hr in the morning and 1 hr after dinner! Did our 3 sets of lunges today too...hopefully should be feeling it tomorrow. I've gained 2 of the 4 lbs back since she left me for Easter. Glad you're back bestie!

Now on to her Top Two Tuesday! Top 2 Favorite Magazines



1. Of course if you read my blog you know I'm a freak for Southern Living. Been an avid subscriber since 1996 and get their annual cookbooks to boot! Love Love Love their recipes...I have not yet been disappointed with any of their recipes! Stay tuned for Friday's Dessert I am making for my Birthday Party (yes, I'm throwing myself one.....it's for the kids really) this weekend. You will freak out at how fantastic it is! I'm freaking out just thinking about it! I'll post the recipes and pictures on Friday!


2. Semi Homemade Magazine.
Now while I don't really like a lot of her recipes. (hit or miss with about half) I love love her decorating ideas and her fun tips for cooking. Sandra Lee's childhood to adult life story is quite amazing and I am inspired by her!


Don't forget about my giveaway

Comments

Lisa said…
I love sandra lee's mag too!
Ahhh I freakin love SANDRA LEE!!!!! Great Picks!!!!! Happy Tuesday!
Kelly Marie said…
I definitely have to check out Southern Living. It seems me and Hubs might be moving from New England to Texas!
Christi Crow said…
Awesome picks!! I'm a southern living fan myself! Also getting back into the walking routine myself this evening! Hoping to shed some pounds for swimsuit season!!
You know us Southern Girls...gotta love Southern Living! It was a pick of mine as well! :)
New Mommy!!! said…
Ive heard Southern Living is great!! Love that mag!

I understand how you feel about the vaccinations. I worry that I should be more cautious about them with our pumpkin, but I'm guillable and I put our faith in our pediatrician and history. Hopefully, our pumpkin wont see an adverse side effects from it and will forgive me one day. Ha!

Good for you for guys though. I'm tooo much of a worry wart not to, Ha!
Beth McC. said…
I love Southern Living and from the looks of your comments I will be purchasing the Sandra magazine now! Thanks for sharing! Hope you are having a great day!
Carey said…
Southern Living is a definite MUST! Sandra's story is pretty impressive, but I haven't been really impressed with her recipes though.
Carey said…
Southern Living is a definite MUST! Sandra's story is pretty impressive, but I haven't been really impressed with her recipes though.
Unknown said…
I love both of those magazines!
Annie said…
Cant wait to see your birthday treat :)....if you say it is delish I am sure that it is!!
When I become all domesticated....I'll get these magazines!!

I just really want you to make me a good southern meal!!!:)
katie + bret said…
If only I could cook dang it!!!

:)
Oh I heart Sandra Lee! I agree with you about her recipes, but I love her decorating ideas. I should give this one a try!
Neely said…
Great choices laura...i buy southern living a lot for recipes to make for boyfriend..he loves them :)
Jordan said…
I have never read any of those magazines.
Julie said…
This Northern girl loves Southern Living. Must be those 12 years I lived in Texas!
missed you too bestie! btw I forgot to tell you on the phone a minute ago that I ran home from your house---maybe that made up for me not doing the plank??!
A style blog said…
Good for you two working out. I've got no motivation. I LOVE cooking mag's too.
She makes the most beautiful tablescapes!

Popular Posts