From Thanks to Pranks

Thanks
I want to give a "Peppy Preppy Shout Out" to Margaret at 2Preppygirls.blogspot.com or head to her website to see her 2 Preppy Monogrammed items! (I want her whole site)
Margaret was kind enough to send me this adorable monogrammed hat to cover up on my walks w/my bestie. Skin cancer hasn't been kind to me lately and SPF 30+ and hats are a must for me! Now I can walk in style! I can't thank her enough! It's like my birthday all over again!!


Pranks

My oldest child is such a prankster. You really have to be on your toes when he is around because you never know what you will find. When his brother and sister are asleep he does all kind of funny things to them. Ties their hands together...tapes Saran Wrap to their doors so when they wake up and leave their room they hit the wrap. Or the "You're next if you don't drink your milk" story that he did to Kate.

Oldest child will leave little stuff around the house to make me giggle before he leaves for school. One time he left a freaky picture of a Half chicken half hippo (HippoChicken) on my laptop background...ha ha ...or the time he left a huge rubber spider in the washer for me to find when I was doing laundry. Or I have glass canisters w/little spots for labeling with chalk. One of my jars says, "Baby Snacks" He came in and erased the Snacks and put "Rats". I didn't notice that one until a friend was over and said ..."ewwww gross Baby Rats" ha ha....

The list could go on....but yesterday I found something amiss. I left all my birthday tissue balls hanging from the ceiling from my party a few weeks ago. The kids and hubby wonder why...I said b/c the month isn't over and I'm still celebrating! :o) I came home from dropping oldest off at school and this is what I found stuck in one of the balls! ha ha As simple as that he can make his mommy giggle! A Pencil!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

Amber said…
Too funny. :)

PS - you won my Kirkland's giveway - send me your mailing address and I'll the apron sent to you!
Anonymous said…
Love the hat! I love girlie hats and monograms make everything better!
Liz Mays said…
I love his tricks! That's so cute!!!! And your hat is adorable!
Kenj said…
HAH.! Thats so cute.! Plus I am loving the hat. Adorable.!
Francis said…
Love the hat! and thats is too funny!!!
Haha!! Your kids are something else!!

I'd like to know how many times Taylor had to take that photo...I's sure it was staged!! LOL!
Shannon said…
Those kids keep you on your toes don't they! Love the hat!
Unknown said…
LOL! You look totally cute in that hat by the way!
Annie said…
ha...
Cute hat!! LOVE anything monogrammed!!
I love anything pink!!!Your hat is soo pretty and cute!!!And unique!
Love that hat! I wish I looked good in hats, but no such luck. You though dear, look fabulous!
Sounds like he has a fun spirit!
so sweet -love the hat - That would motivate me to walk just so I could wear that cute little thing :) All the best. Tootles !!
Angie said…
Cute hat...I think I would love one of those!!

And I love me a prankster! We are all about pranks here in our household. The kids aren't quite old enough...when they are I am in big trouble if they take after their father!!
Mc Allen said…
bahaaaaaaaaaaaaa, he sounds like my 8 year old, and she gets it from her papa!! Cute post! xoxo LA

Popular Posts