A little Whoopie for your Monday!

Sometimes in our house we have "make your own pizza night" Each child can have their own mini pizza w/whatever toppings they like on it...

Well each week I have a list on the fridge w/the days of the week...the kids just look at whatever day they want and know what's for dinner. (I basically got tired of them asking me and hey it helps remember myself) Friday's meal said "Make Your Own Pizza"
I overheard Mini Me tell her brother..."I don't know why she calls it that...we never get to make our own anyways"

(mom covers her face embarrassed)

Ha ha well....it started off when I surprised them w/the pizzas and then another day where they were playing and I got dinner started...and then it just became easier for me to do it....oops! Bad mommy!


Well I've got a trick and treat waiting for the kids when they come home...
the trick.....(look closely)


Now the treat!

Raspberry-Lemon Whoopie Pies


Tonight's meal...A variation of
Chicken Divan
(CAN YOU SAY SUPER QUICK AND EASY?)



I love being a Mom!

Happy Monday to you!

The winner of the Lisa Leonard Giveaway???
Ashley from Bray Bunch Congrats Ashley...contact me w/your info!






Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

Mmm I need to come to your house for dinner that looks GREAT..
Liz Mays said…
Oh my oh my oh my...that is a treat of epic proportions!
Christa said…
Yum...looks good!
Jordan said…
That sounds good! I don't know how you guys make your pizzas, but they're really good on biscuits!! Perfect size for little kids!
Kristen said…
Those whoppie pies look delicious!
Ashley Bray said…
Thank you thank you!!
BTW can't wait to try those whoopie pies.
Ashley Bray said…
Thank you thank you!!
BTW can't wait to try those whoopie pies.
This looks awesome! Can't wait to try it! And I like how you put the menu on the fridge...that's smart!
Francis said…
hmmm I may have to start copying your idea and putting the menu on the fridge..since I get "whats for dinner" question from Austin and the hubby ALL THE TIME! oh and chicken Divan and whoopie pies look yummy!!
mmm looks so delicious! i think you saved me from serving leftovers tonight. hehe. last minute dinner guests...this is perfect!
Angie said…
Congrats to the winner!! And yum! Whoopie pies look FAB =)
Shannon said…
What time is dinner? Looks so good as always. The name of that dessert is just as much fun to say as I am sure they are delicious! Have a great Monday, Laura!
Unknown said…
Yummy. Like I said in your last post about food, I need to come stalk your house and get your food.
carissa said…
you are such a rockstar mom! i love the not-so make your own pizza's idea! so cute! the recipes sounds fantastic. thank you for sharing the goodness.
Stef said…
Haha...ain't that the way. We think we are having a fun dinner and come to find out we are the only ones that think it fun. Sigh...A mom's gotta try.
But what a treat. Send some of that love this way!
Secret Mommy said…
Those. Whoopie. Pies. Look. Amazing!
Tiffany said…
Mmmm...now I'm hungry. Thanks. No really, thanks. lol.
Jessi said…
I was hungry (seriously hunger pains here!) when I clicked on your blog. Now I'm drooling!

Popular Posts