HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...weekend recap!

(I'd like to comment this is a rare photo of my husband half smiling...he always ruins the pictures of us)

What a birthday weekend it was. Friday night The Besties came over for dinner and chatting...sort of like a pre-birthday get together! We took pics of the girls in their new cowboy boots and had them dancing to a little CMT!


Saturday my parents came into town and I bolted for the nail salon for a Pedicure! WOOHOO my toes are sporting their typical french style and I got a nice quick pamper Me time.
Rushed home and dressed in my new dress...and finished decorating the house.

Family and Besties arrived by 5 for a massive dinner and dessert fest! We catered Buca di Beppo...way too too much food mind you and finished it with my Chocolate Torte and Triple Decker Strawberry cake! I promise you will not be disappointed in either one of those recipes! I heard a chorus of moans as they were biting into the Torte.

Polished off the night w/a little country 2stepin in the driveway! Nothing like perfect weather w/the perfect people...to kick off my 36th year!

Party Stuff
group stuffing their faces

Grub


The Besties

Mini Me and Niece Maddie adding some candles


Making a Wish



Me and My bro

My brother and sis in law


Me and My kids!!!

Me and my Loves

Me and Lils
We got the Men Bestie's together! ha ha gotcha!

The 2 Southern Belle Bestie's

Finally Lils and her daddy doing a little dancing
btw...there is still way too much food...who's coming for dinner?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

Neely said…
Happy happy birthday Laura! THe littles look so precious! Hope you had a great time!
the family pic of yall turned out so cute! I love it!
Anonymous said…
I LOVE your dressss! Where's it from?
Ashley Bray said…
I will be there in a sec for dinner - save me some!
It looks like ya'll had a well-deserved great time. Happy Birthday!!!!!
M.O.T.B said…
Very fun! I think maybe I should have a bday party this year!
Annie said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annie said…
Looks like a fabulous birthday party Laura!! The babes in their boots is just the cutest thing ever!! Love that picture of you and Lils!
Amber said…
Glad you had a great birthday celebration. :)
Shannon said…
So glad you had such a wonderful weekend! That picture with you and Lils is too cute. Love that gigantic smile on her face! You have a precious family!
Christi Crow said…
What an amazing family!!! I'm so glad to see you had a great birthday!
Vanessa said…
Looks like you had so much fun! And btw, you are ADORABLE!
carissa said…
i'm coming... just as long as you have some chocolate torte leftovers, too! i love the shot of you and hubby and the one of our whole family - so presh!!! the decor is adorable. so happy you had a fantastic celebration!
Molly said…
So fun, love the pictures! Looks like ya'll had a wonderful time. Hope you had a fantastic birthday!

P.S. I'm coming over for dessert, so long as chocolate is involved!
Happy belated birthday!! So glad y'all had a great weekend!
Just Add Walter said…
looks awesome! happy belated birthday!

I want some of that pink cake! Your family picture is so cute!!!
Aw look like alot of fun! I love the girls in their cowboy boots! And yes Buca is always a lot of food! Yummy Happy Birthday!
LeAnna said…
That looked like a blast! Happy Birthday!
Lori said…
So cute pictures! Happy birthday! Your family is adorable :)
Unknown said…
Happy birthday! It looks like it was a wonderful weekend. I have to say those boots for the girls are sooo adorable!
Jordan said…
Cute pictures! Glad you had a great Birthday! :-)
Nic said…
Aww Man...Looks like you have a great birthday! I'm loving the dress you were wearing!
Lindsey said…
i hope you had a wonderful birthday Laura! sure looks like ya'll had a great day :)
Courtney said…
What a wonderful birthday. It sounds like you really enjoyed your day!
Annie said…
looks like you had a PERFECT birthday!!!
i LOVE the pic of you and your bestie and how you are on your tippy toes since your bestie has 4 inch heels on! you two are too cute!
all the pics are cute! you had an adorable family and wonderful friends :)
have a great week pretty lady!!
Anonymous said…
Love the pictures - you look radiant! Happy Birthday!!!
B F said…
Such cute pictures!!! Happy late birthday!!!
Laura Beth said…
happy belated birthday, my dear!
Angie said…
Happy Birthday!

It looks like a great time :))

I love bday's and I love celebrating them for weeks at a time...and with tons of food and cake!

Fun pics...you have a lovely family.
Jordan said…
I have no idea how to send an e-mail about a comment ... But I'm 5'1 and Josh is at least 6'1! LOL
melifaif said…
I'll be there! Whoo-hoo. Lovely family picture and the one with your kiddos. Good times, good times.
Iva Messy said…
awww!! Happy Belated Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday!

And, loving those little ones in their little cowboy boots.
YAAAAY for birthdays! OMG you re beautiful & so is your family! I'm glad you has so much fun!
Happy happy bday! Those little cowboy boots are so darn cute!

Popular Posts