Little Nekkid Princess

What is up with 2 yr old's and being naked?

I'm not really surprised that out of all my kids she's the Nudist. But it's all the time. I don't think a day goes by where I don't find a pile of clothes on the floor and find my little nudist somewhere around the house. I guess the heat is getting to her.....goodness knows if we were all so confident we would all be nekkid too.

I've chosen to pick my battles on this one and NOT fight her on it. I felt like the bigger an issue I make of it ...the bigger an issue it will become.

Whether it's running errands on your bike

3

or riding your horse to town

1

catching a bite to eat at your favorite pub

2

or painting your famous masterpiece

2

or (my favorite)

Not ending the party just because it's bath time

bath party


As must as I love my little nekkid princess, I hope that by the time she's dating this phase has disappeared.

Comments

Sam said…
Ahh! Lily is so stinking cute, and such a character.
Allison said…
This cracks me up!! I have a feeling our Lydia will be like this, she is happiest running around in her diaper.
mountain mama said…
hilarious! great, great shots!!!!
Expat Girl said…
I loveeeee that last photo!!
Just Add Walter said…
those are so sweet -- that last one is just precious!

oh, I saw you won a giveaway on someone's blog today (dang, can't remember which one) but wanted to say congrats!!
Dana said…
Really, she is so stinking cute!!! Love it!! And I am pretty sure if I let my 4 yr old run around naked still he would. He has no shame in that department.
carissa said…
leave it to lily!!! ; ) hahaha! there is something about being nekkid - it's sort of freeing, you know?!
I swear our girls are kindred spirits (I know I've said this before, but it's so strange). I posted about Lilly-Belle being a practicing nudist just yesterday. :) Wonder what these girls would do if they ever got together for a playdate!
Erin said…
Oh my P loves being naked too. Such a cute post!!!!
Amber said…
Hahah, hilarious! She's so cute! I wanna be "nekkid" all the time too, it's just too damn hot out!
Cropped Stories said…
Too funny! Love that last shot!
Stephanie said…
OMG please tell me you are framing that last one:) Love these!
Anonymous said…
So cute! Reminds me of the song The Streak! ;)

Popular Posts