A Conversation Between a Mother and Daughter

I love my mother dearly...

She's the peanut to my butter....the apple to my sauce... the Dr to my Pepper....the fruit to my loops....the Nu to my Tella (get it nutella?...oh never mind) Point is....she rocks and I'm so blessed to have her by my side.

When she comes to visit we can just look at each other and start laughing our heads off....about what? Half the time we don't know.

I will admit as time has gone on I start to treat her like one of my kids instead of the daughter....(I mean we all know more than our parents right?! grins)

Last night while I was nursing little man in his room in the dark, my mom and I were texting back and forth.

(background)

My mom is a retired teacher (shout out to the teachers heading back to school) and she comes every few months and stays a week (or more if I can force her) Plan is she is supposed to be coming next week ....

Her conversation is in Blue.....I'm in Green

Read on...

3

1

2

She cracks me up....First, as if she is gonna get to sleep in and take naps around here....

and second, what had me laughing in stitches was the losing 10 lbs and yet she has to eat ice cream too. I am so my mother's daughter.

(and yes...I'm Liz...middle name is Elizabeth....and she calls me Lizzy)

Comments

Love these conversations! Laughing hard about the Nutella part. I totally get it!
Sarah Ann said…
So cute! My mom and I always joke about how we're not funny (my dad and brothers always told a joke better) but that between the two of us, we think we're HILARIOUS! :) I love moms!!!!
LeAnna said…
LOL! Mom's are the best!
The Herd said…
That was fun...love the ur highness!!!
Neely said…
Laura this is hysterical!
Amber said…
Love this! If she loses 10 lbs while eating ice cream, I want her secret!
Dianna said…
that is super cute! I like how she thinks!

Popular Posts