Been A Busy Bee...Whatcha Up To?



This would be the chicken mask that oldest child bought. Scares wild child to death so he can't wear it around the house. Top it off w/the child is allergic to latex...ummm guess the material of the mask?
WHATCHA BEEN DOING LAURA?

I've been busy! Or at least in my brain!

I found the denim material at Hobby Lobby for $7.99 a yard. I'll take my 40% coupon (if there is one this week) tomorrow and get some and start the curtain panels for Reid's room.

I did a little baking yesterday....3 ingredients...that's all!!
It made 2 1/2 dozen and not many are left. The boys inhaled them and even littlest demon has had 3 already!!!
Mix all together. Put in muffin liners...bake 350' for ohhh 25-28mins until toothpick comes out clean. Yummy
Go to ourbestbites.com for more great recipes

Then I got this awesomely adorable tutorial from Natalie over at The Busy Budgeting Mama...(who soooo could be my best friend in real life).....who got it from Alisa from The Sweet Life....(her's turned out better)

Here's mine

Ok so I forgot to buy some ribbon for the final step....but I found some hairbows of Mini Me's and just taped them to the stick ROFL....

This weekend daddy made Littlest demon a pip-ow (as she says) fort.....and Mini Me joined her in it. Then Wild child decided to climb on top of the pip-ows...and well yes, she went boom on the hard ground. Sniff sniff...she has a nice bump on her forhead...I'm sure any day the bruise will appear and get ugly! Just in time for Pumpkin Patch pictures.

Now I'm off to make a halloween tutu for Wild Child.....I was sooo super shocked that hobby lobby had any orange tulle left. Well they don't now...I bought the last 2 rolls!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

I love those little pumpkins.. I am totally non crafty but maybe I could do this.

Oh and if you have a Michaels nearby I did post come coupons for there.
Caroline said…
Love the pumpkins. Those muffins look delish! And I love the fort!
LeAnna said…
Those muffins sound soooo good!
Jessi said…
Oh muffins look delish!!!

Love the forts :)
Shannon said…
When you told me you were baking these, I began craving them immediately! I am putting these on the menu, I've been craving pumpkin lately! Please post your Halloween tutu tutorial! I'd love to see then copy it! :)
Angie said…
Oh, I can't wait to see the tutu!!!
SkinnyMeg said…
There is some weird energy in the universe that if you have pics coming up the babes will hurt themselves on their face! Mine bit her lip, hard, right before pumpkin pics and had a nice big scrape on her forehead right before 1 year pics. Never fails :)
Shannon said…
Oh no, with not much tulle left I better hurry and stock up. I really want to make one for GG. Don't forget to post about it and I'm definitely making these muffins/cupcakes...yum!

Popular Posts