From Ji Na's to Fighting Kids...


UGH...see what happens when the kids get out of school on a Thursday...Hubs takes off work on Friday...and I never get sleep! Today doesn't feel like Saturday...or is it?

No the magic new big bed isn't working. She will start off on her side and ends up next to me to get a boo-boo. Any tips for weaning at night? I hate being hit by her

Have you ever as a Mom told a fib?

So I'm bathing littlest demon in the tub...it's bubble bath night....I like this quiet time b/c little girl can splash and I can sit there watching her splash and read my book or magazine. I mean granted it's only 10 mins of reading bliss, but 10 is 10. So I sit on the top of the toilet lid...splash w/baby...read and then BOOM..

Door opens

Mini Me busts in sobbing b/c her Justin Beavers (as I like to call him) poster was missing. She is screaming at the boys accusing them of taking it.

(baby starts pointing to body parts saying each one...she gets to vagina and starts shouting "JI-NA JI-NA JI NA")

The oldest boy runs in behind her screaming "Justin's gay...but I didn't take the poster"

(still screaming JI NA JI NA JI NA)

2nd boy screams from other room...."I agree w/Grayson...Justin's Gay"

Which only makes Mini Me cry harder

"NOOO he's not gay...he's awesome...I love him"

(JIIIII NA JIIII NA)

boys "Justin's stupid too and so is his hair"

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM make them stop"

So I stand up...announce I'm going to take a poo and those who want to watch can stick around and start to pretend to hike up my skirt to make the kids scurry away!

Whew...then I just sit back on the toilet lid w/a smile on my face pretending to poo!

I mean a mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do!

Little girl is still shouting 'JI NA JI NA JI NA"

So I say..."Yes sweetie that is your Ji Na..." and she quits!

I love Mommyhood! Can't wait to add more! (wink)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

Keli said…
haha! I also call him Justin Beaver. But my 6 year boy thinks he's cool.
jen said…
Is that an announcement? Hmm?
Hahahaha!!! OMG, What a night in your house! I love that the boys were all like "he's gay...his hair...blah blah blah" and then we have Lils shouting "vagina"...Bless your heart! Haha!
KMServino said…
Oh goodness that cracks me up. Oh and tell your mini-me I'm 26, married with a baby and I still love me some Justin Beiber. He is cute!
I can't wait for the days when I can threaten a poo and they'll go running...right now Monkey would just stay and then ask me what color my poo is and if it looks like a snake or bouncy balls. Yes, he has a facination. :/
Alyssa said…
That is so funny! You gotta do what ya gotta do! Keep sharing!!
Erin said…
I was laughing-out-loud because even though we currently have only a 4 month old I teach preschool kids and there are moments like that every day and you do just have to figure out how to take it all in and get away for a moment sometimes too! LOVE your blog!
Anonymous said…
Hey, Favorite Girl is one of my favorite songs :) I just like (some of) his music, not necessarily him in and of himself...
Caralyn said…
HAHAHAHAHA! Sometimes I claim I have to go to the bathroom just so I can get me 5 minutes of semi-peace and quiet!
Tara said…
SOOOOOOOOOOOO funny, Laura!!!!!!!!!!! Love you!
Lori said…
Haha, yes, is this an announcement!

Your family sounds like a blast to hang out with! :)
Erin said…
This story just made my night! :)
Laura Beth said…
oh my,....to be a fly on the wall! :)
You are too much. But no worries its in a good way :)
I love this one. All the way from the Justin Beavers the Ji na comments. HAHA!
Oh the joys of summer....
hahahahahaha! Anything to get some peace & quiet!
I love your stories! That sounds like a good little lie to get them out.. What ever happened to dear old Justin?
Vanessa said…
... did that *wink* mean something??

I *wish* that telling my girls I needed to go #2 would get them out of the bathroom! No such luck!

And I also hope that Justin Whatever-His-Name-Is will not be 'in' by the time my daughters get to that stage.

Popular Posts