More on the Justin Beaver Saga

SO hubs didn't grow up w/any sisters...just a mean older brother (ok ur not mean anymore Spencer)

Now remember from the JI NA Justin Beaver post I talked about how Mini Me was screaming b/c her poster of her True Love was missing. She accused the boys of stealing it...

Guess who it was?

HUBS....I mean really? Ok so he didn't have a sister to torture so he is going to pester his daughters! But he went about it all wrong...he actually THREW away the poster. I told him you are only supposed to pretend that you did...not actually do it! (Deep sigh...slaps head)

She is sooo sure her brothers stole the poster....I was too.. I mean heck fire they play jokes on her all the time. She has asked if we can head to Target today to buy another one. Poor girl has her money purse all ready to go. (Little does hubs know...I'm using his money to buy a new one)

Dinner last night rocked! For those looking for a fantastic meal...you have to make the Pesto Farfalle! I forgot to add a photo
I normally don't like chopped tomatoes on things, but it makes the dish! (I stole some for my lunch today b4 the boys could go in for 3rd...how bad mommy-ish is that?)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

Neely said…
Oh no he didnt!?!? That is so not cool guy ...poor girl
LeAnna said…
LOL! I don't know why, but that made me laugh. My Hubby didn't grow up with sisters either, and just the other day he told me he wanted to have at least one girl so Q would know how to treat a woman. I just laughed. ;) Dinner looked great!
Sheesh...men! :) Maybe Hubs should be the one to take her to buy a new one. hehe
Hahaha B cracks me up!!! I am so pulling a fast one on him and possibly the boys when I am visiting!
LJO said…
Awww....poor Mini me! I grew up with a mean older brother so I know exactly how she feels. I agree with Southern Bell Mama:) Oh and that dish looks great. Gonna try it out next week:)

Leslie
Jocelyn said…
Too funny about the poster:-) The dinner sounds good and not bad to take out some fro lunch. LOL!
Annie said…
oh sad! poor little gal! daddy better make it up to her ;)
the dinner sounds and looks really good!
OMG hubby! What a meany! I was the big sister so I did the tricks around the house but this is too much lol.. what a sweet heart she needs her Justin in her life.
Oh my gosh, that's not cool. Dad stole the posters. Haha! At least your on her side and your going to get her a new one. She needs to play back.
"You wanna play hardball, I'm game"!! Sounds like her and dad have a fun road of pranks ahead of them.
Liz Mays said…
That really looks delicious!
Kelly Marie said…
Hahahah! That's too funny! Yeah I had 2 way older brothers that tended to play PRETTY mean jokes...like hiding under my bed for 20 minutes before I went to bed...waited 10 minutes while the lights were off and reaching up from underneath and grabbing my ankle..BTW I was 3...hahaha & that food looks delish as ALWAYS!!
Caitrin said…
That pasta looks so yummy!! I definitely think I will be trying to make that soon! :)
Shannon said…
I agree, that pasta looks so delish! I'm a pasta girl through and through, I'll be making this ASAP!
jen said…
So, how are you gonna tell her who took it? That should be interesting.

And we had mini meatloaf and corn fritters again last night. I'm up for trying this one! You haven't let me down yet.
jen said…
And I reread the recipe a few times. How much chicken is in it? I can't seem to find it . . .
Am I just blind or kinda dumb? Either is possible tonight.
Stef said…
Yum. I am totally going to try that one too.
That really is funny that he threw the poster away! So typical my husband. Hahaha. Poor thing.
I my... my girls would be so upset!!
Sounds like a smart man trying to protect his daughter from bad influences. We need more like him around.
Angie said…
Ha! Poster thief!! The pasta dish looks super yummy...I have to dish my leftovers out and hide them or the hubs takes them to work the next day and i get zero!!
hahahaha--I don't think my dad even knew I had posters up in my room (besides the NBA posters I hung on the wall.)

Hope she enjoys her new poster!

Popular Posts