Pregnancy Cravings....Family At My Mercy

The thing with pregnancy cravings is that my family is at my craving mercy since I am the one that does all the cooking. 12 weeks yesterday...time is flying

Last week I was thumbing through my hoards of magazines and I ran across this

IMG_1800

All of the sudden I was hit....you know the kind of hit where you want to cry about food....I mean I know it sounds so silly....but that dish was all I could think about. I wanted that food and I wanted it now. (I'm not even a big sausage fan...unless it's ground mixed with beef for my meatballs or loaf).

Last night I prepared that dish and let me just tell you....from the first bite I was shouting with joy! Score for pregnant chick. Yes I went for 2nds (and might even have pulled some into a dish for my lunch today when no one was looking)

Did I mention I WILL be making it again next week. I can't help it ....it was that good.

So print the recipe...(off the Johnsonville site mind you) and getta cooking.

IMG_1799

The only difference in the recipe....I added chopped onion to the bell pepper. The bell pepper totally made the dish.

Countdown to Mini Me's birthday. 2 more days. She delivered her invites yesterday and they turned out so cute.

I tried my hardest to get the balloons to float....but no matter what paper I used the darn cones were just too heavy and weighed it down. So we ended up putting then on sticks too and tying tulle to the bottom.
The look on the girls faces when she went knocking at their door was cute. They would smile so big!!! I hope her party is a bigger success than last year....since everyone cancelled last minute .....and the only girl that did show was over 1 hr late. (deep sigh) Thankfully she has a better group of friends this year....

Here's Mini Me with her Invites.....

2

Comments

LeAnna said…
Adorable! Also, I'm totally digging your moss covered S. Did you make it? I think I need one for over my fireplace.
Caroline said…
Yummy! Love the invites. They are super duper cute!
jen said…
Just pinned your recipe--I've trusted you in the past, and you've never let me down.
And when you announced Mini-Me's birthday, I immediately thought of last year and my heart hurt for her again. Best of luck--love the invites!
melifaif said…
Yes, wow! Time surely does fly. I haven't popped in in awhile...and you are preggers AGAIN! You must have the secret down!!!!! Congrats....
Stef said…
Ahhh, those baby cravings. And rightfully so that you get to drag your family through them.
Mini me looks so cute and I hope that this year's party is way better than last year....
Annie said…
Cutest invites ever!!

I can't believe that you are 12 weeks alrady....that just doesnt even seem possible!! ha

Popular Posts