Party Planning Mode....Fun Ideas....

I didn't realize how crazy it could be having 2 kids that have birthdays just 5 days apart. Mini Me's is first....I can still remember her telling me NOT to have Reid on her birthday. Good thing I complied huh!!

So this Friday after school she is having an Ice Cream Parlour/Soda Shoppe Party. Thanks to
Pinterest for some great ideas.

Her Invitations looked something like this photo on the right....(I'm putting the invitation inside the balloon...they have to pop it to get it out)



I thought this was a gorgeous table display for the party too.....Thanks again
Pinterest



and I'm loving the sign and print of this party too...



I'm having a difficult time finding banana split boats containers last minute...any ideas of where you have seen some?

As for dude......I decided against the Tractor theme and I'm going with farm.....Here is what I came up with for the invites....

First I printed the info on a farm card.....then layered it with burlap and rolled up and tied with ribbon....

1

then I tied that all up in a
bandana and tied to a stick for a little hobo bag.....

1

I love little Dude's face....he was
soooo happy (he's always happy) I love his scrunched up face!

These hobo sacks were a fun way to deliver the invites door to door....

I can't wait to start decorating....all the 'food' is farm related .....I love parties!

Comments

Lily Dawn said…
What cute themes!! (i so heart pinterest) You are a serious super mom- I have great intentions with the kid's parties, but they never turn out the way I picture! I love those burlap invites and the balloons- so fun!
You are so crafty!!! :) Love Kate's party theme - sooo cool! Be sure to take pictures!!!
Angie said…
CUTENESS...way to much cuteness going on in your house! I love all your ideas.

Your little man is killing me in that pic. He is precious!
carissa said…
LOVE the burlap invites. Dude boy is looking so big and handsome!

i saw the ice cream invites on fb... you are a genius, once again! woot!!!
LeAnna said…
Dude man is sooooooooo cute! You rock the party thang!
Stacie said…
Everything looks adorable!
Dianna said…
I love the idea of delivering invites door-to-door like that! Too cute!! You might try braums or somewhere that sells banana splits. They may be able to sell some to you.
melifaif said…
What an adorable theme. Love those balloons. And lil Dude is not so lil anymore....sweet buddy. Yee haw!!!!
Annie said…
You are such a good mama!! My kids are 2 days apart for b-days...they shared a b-day party(and theme)!!
girl i loveee how you do your invites. just saw the ice cream cone ones. can't wait to see your part planning come together!!! :)

Popular Posts