Cow Gas, Elephant Poop, and Table Talk

2

Did you know that an elephant poos 80 lbs of poo a day?

Did you know a cow produces 200 times more gas than a person a day?

Did you know you lose brain cells every time you sneeze (I'm still wondering about that one)

Thanks to Pinterest we will know all the answers to these and more.

Who doesn't like to have your kids talking about their day? Or just talking in general. We have family dinner every single night between 5:15-5:30. I usually ask the kids what good and bad thing happened that day but sometimes I get the old "Nothing"

I saw a friend pin "jar of questions" on Pinterest and I was intrigued.

So off I went and printed out as many as I could (until my eyes crossed)

They are not all trivia questions (although those are my favorite)

Some are to get'cha thinking.

For instance....one said..."You are on your way to work and see a cat drowning in the lake....If you stop you will be late for work and you remember your boss said if you are late one more time you will be fired. What do you do?" Now this is soooo not a question for ppl who hate cats is it? haha

I'm still debating on whether or not a cockroach can live for weeks with it's head cut off....I mean it's not like I'm gonna get a cockroach and experiment to see if it's right or not.

If you are looking for fun table talk....I suggest you head over and print this fun



I've also been a busy bee printing and laminating Preschool Folder activities for Miss Thang....

IMG_1802

1

Pinterest you beautiful beautiful thing....

Also Thank You Lord for the rain....been raining since 5pm last night....look at the greenbelt.....it's flooded! Good day.....we need those rivers to swell!!!!!

4

My favorite days are gray rainy ones....Nothing like snuggling at home with your little babies!

Comments

Emily said…
Love that idea of a question jar! I'm also so very thankful for the rain... we need it so badly!
Don't you just love pinterest. Its so amazing and sometimes causes my head to spin :).
Neely said…
Love that pre school folder! Miss you friend!
carissa said…
i must admit, a grey day is perfect snuggling conditions! what fun projects from pinterest, of course. i think Lily will have fun, or at least there will be a funny story to tell. and the table talk? awesome.
Caroline said…
That's a lot of rain. And that jar is so cute. Love the idea!
LeAnna said…
We're having a snuggly, chocolate and coffee filled overcast day as well. It's lovely!

Love the idea of using folders for the kids stuff. And don't you just love having a laminator?!??!
Great idea with the table talk!! :) You're such a good Momma!
Stephanie said…
It is amazing what you can find on Pinetrist! So cute:)
Stef said…
I love the jar idea.
I'm so sad I had to deliver in that rain....I just wanted to be home, snuggle under a blanket and read.

Love the jar idea. Maybe it would keep down the complaints about how people are chewing/breathing/drinking too loud???
Unknown said…
Laura I'm thrilled!
I loved your blog, recipes, children, the moments, the tips, everyday life ... congratulations!
Wonderful!

Luciane
www.lulaterza.com
Annie said…
Oh pinterest, what did we do without you!?
Shannon said…
Ohhh, file folder games...I remember making hundreds of those for my classes over the years. That game looks fun! Can you share what kind of personal lamination machine you have at home? We've had a ton of yucky rainy weather here all week. So thankful it's gone! Enjoy your weekend!

Popular Posts