Wordless Wednesday....8 Days Old


Comments

B F said…
I love his adorable chin!!
He is such a adorable chunky little thing!!! SO sweet!!!
Angie said…
Seriously....could he be any cuter? I want to eat him up!!!!
Caitrin said…
What a cutie! I just read through your birthing story and all I can say is you are one strong woman! I still cant believe of all days for Reid to come, he came with all the ice and snow! Hopefully you are starting to catch up on some rest :) Enjoy another snow day today!
melifaif said…
Sweety Reid-y!!!!! I am thinkin he is looking JUST like daddy, no? A mini-me for him...lol
Shannon said…
How can it be 8 days already!? Gosh!

Reid is too cute! GG has a thing for younger men, watch out! :)
Look at those blue eyes!!!! And that chin is just icing on the cake!!! so adorable!
mountain mama said…
handsome little man he is!!

i know you have a lot going on {smile} but i nominated you for the stylish blog award if you'd like to accept it! :)
Sam said…
Hi Reid!!

he is SO cute! :)
jennohara said…
Your blog is adorable!! Just came across it through mountain mama's blog. I hope you dont mind if I follow!
http://jennohara-theblindspot.blogspot.com
Lauren said…
HI BEBE REID! love the chins :)
Stef said…
He looks so big. And cute and edible. How can you resist.
Stephanie said…
Oh he is just beautiful!
Holly said…
Too cute! he is just adorable! :)

Popular Posts